The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Battlegrounds Feedback

leandro.800ub17_ESO
leandro.800ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Posting here a couple of words about my last week of Battlegrounds

-Random picking event type affects leaderboard aims for some players. If you struggle for being in you have to depend on luck for the event you are tying to get in gets picked up more often
-Playing more times even if you lose all matches is more important than wining the battle. The wining side should have a +500 or so bounus
-Deathmatch is almost everytime played untill timer runs out instead of point and the other 2 types of matches the other way around. Please add more point for kills in deathmatch.
-As for capture the flag there is to much runing for flag flips other than kills or defends. You could reduce a couple of points of flag flip and increase points for duration of flag owner of defending it

Another thing i noticed is a group with a warden thats stacks well will probably win. The spam Tree Ultimate of warden is very powerfull for Battlegrounds. Im not saying nerf it or anything just throwing it out there as a feedback.

-Do please fix deathmatches so they appear more often and the display of match type in loading screen that almost everytime is not there.
-I think AP gains will be more after next patch so im not asking!! But as it is now with the ap boots is perfect!!!!
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate deathmatchs, but capture the flag :love: . I think they should let us pick.
  • redshirt_49
    redshirt_49
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes please, no more of this grab-bag nonsense. Let the people who wanna DM do their thing and I can just remove it from the queue entirely.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Deathmatch is almost everytime played untill timer runs out instead of point and the other 2 types of matches the other way around. Please add more point for kills in deathmatch.

This is surprising. I'd say 90%+ of my DM games end with a team reaching the score limit (XBox NA)
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    I hate deathmatchs, but capture the flag :love: . I think they should let us pick.

Uff, I think I've never seen a less thought trough game mode than CTF. So I'd love to leave that mode to you.
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everytime I only get that freakin capture the flag. I just wanna play deathmatches so pls give us option to choose what to play.
  • CarefreeX
    CarefreeX
    Soul Shriven

-As for capture the flag there is to much runing for flag flips other than kills or defends. You could reduce a couple of points of flag flip and increase points for duration of flag owner of defending it

Agreed, there are insane tank builds that can just take the flag and run to their base without anyone being able to stop them. Thus it would be fun change the point from attacking to defending.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I liked it better when it was bugged and there was no TDM. Also, it would be better if the under lvl 50 and over lvl 50 where separate for real. As in, under 50 can not que for over 50. That way you could actually get in a under 50 match. Also, why are pre-made groups and random groups put together? I thought that wouldn't be a thing. Pre-made groups should be with pre-made groups and random groups with random groups. Seems like a very lazy implementation of a game type that could be a lot of fun.

Edited by Valen_Byte on July 24, 2017 11:29PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    I liked it better when it was bugged and there was no TDM. Also, it would be better if the under lvl 50 and over lvl 50 where separate for real. As in, under 50 can not que for over 50. That way you could actually get in a under 50 match. Also, why are pre-made groups and random groups put together? I thought that wouldn't be a thing. Pre-made groups should be with pre-made groups and random groups with random groups. Seems like a very lazy implementation of a game type that could be a lot of fun.

Probably bc they fear that the queues get even longer if they split it up in cp/no-cp, under and above 50, premade and pug. Add the choice of game mode to that and you will probably wait for ages.
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another thing to add

When the acept qeue poops up it goes from 45s down but around 30s it disapears and its not present in the diaglog saved messages next to the mail option. Its just gone.