The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 Sotha Sil- You all just going to let EP keep it?

Crom_CCCXVI
Crom_CCCXVI
✭✭✭✭✭
As much as I enjoy crushing AD and DC, I really enjoy competition more.

I realize there are a lot of complaints about the imbalance that red zergs down the server.
I don't know what to say, my guild and two other large guilds just decided that we liked No CP more and made the decision to play there prior to the recent changes. The weekends are fun, but the empty server during the week sucks. - I figured if we held the server long enough, you all would hate us enough that you would eventually come in here.

I personally like NO CP because I find people die faster (including myself), in CP most fights end in someone kiting away, or just tanking out the DPS, after you play NO CP for a while it is hard to go back and deal with that collosal waste of time.

So were just going to hold this for now...... come get some!
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome!!!
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No thanks. I would rather wait seven hours in queue while giving myself paper cuts and pouring lemon juice on them than come play in ZOS's epic fail non-CP 30 day PS4 NA campaign.

Which, I might add, is currently being used by toxic reds as a farm server, so that if someone does go in there while waiting in queue or needing a lore book or delve, the fifty reds in there do nothing but sit around looking for flagged keeps, which they then Zerg swarm and slaughter the few golds/blues who try to engage in small scale Pvp.

It's been over a year with constant zero bars in the 30 day non-cp, even with 400+ queues in Vivec. Maybe a 7 day non-cp is warranted, but it's time for Zos to drop this pipe dream, lol.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No thanks. That campaign is pop locked by EP. Sounds like a horrid time.
  • Karm1cOne
    Karm1cOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe draw straws and 2 of those 3 guilds reroll ad and dc. There's your good fights.
    Edited by Karm1cOne on July 28, 2017 2:23PM
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheers to the blue that took the map, keep up the fight

and to the rest of you sissies,,,,,, get off your CP. You realize the total lack of skill it takes to stay alive in CP? Over half the builds are these crappy "safe", you can't kill me, I can't kill you, builds right?
    I have 748 CP, but right now it's just stupid. You either zerg, or you get in 15 minute 1 v 1's where no one dies.... sounds like a great time.

ZOS was right, NO CP is better, most people just won't play in a campaign where they might actually die.
    Edited by Crom_CCCXVI on August 1, 2017 10:28PM