The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

You're not funny, Pacrooti.

Minyassa
Minyassa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I think Pacrooti needs an update in some of his dialog choice, and I think it should be dependent on what we get. I understand and accept that gambling is gambling--what annoys me is when I have abysmal luck to the point of having utterly wasted my crowns and having buyer's remorse because of it--we're talking multiple nix hounds (when I already had it), multiple...pretty much anything I already had, and then some poisons or potions...and he's gushing on about my lucky aura. Screw you, cat, you KNOW I just got unlucky, you saw it. And you saw that the multiples I got didn't even net me enough gems to trade in for anything good, too. So stop telling me how lucky I am!! Seriously, I want to hear him go "ooooff, you should have stayed in bed this morning" or "ouch, maybe you should invest in a luck charm next time" or just "wow, sucks to be you." That would be an actual consolation for the RNG's abuse!