The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Ironleaf Company : Roleplaying Guild

Martdan
Martdan
Soul Shriven
I'm looking to start a roleplaying guild. I've seen some and even joined one, but would like something with a different, more focused goal with this guild. I would say we are a medium-heavy roleplay guild. Guild chat stays IC. If you wanna OOC use guild VC.

The Ironleaf Company is associated with the Fighter's Guild, though not directly a branch. It was developed after the anchors were destroyed and Nirn saved by the Vestige. The difference between the Company and the Fighter's Guild is that the Ironleaf Company isn't as afraid to step over neutrality boundaries of the alliance war as the Fighter's Guild is. That doesn't mean they are not neutral, but should a group from any of the three alliances crosses the lines of what's too far in a war, the Ironleaf Company will take jobs against the group without concern. This has given them both fans as well as enemies among the three alliances as well as the Fighter's Guild.

The guild is small. Like just me small
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    @Martdan
    I'd be interested in joining.
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • jam3s4343
    jam3s4343
    @Martdan i am interested in joining. What faction are you a part of.
  • Athdrivar
    Athdrivar
    @Martdan This one is also interested in joining. PSN: Athdrivar
    Edited by Athdrivar on September 20, 2017 11:55PM