The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

4v4 or 2v2 BGs?

Sarato
Sarato
✭✭✭
That sh** would be fun as hell. Cmon ZOS pleeeease.
Take me drunk, I'm home. Fav song: Pony - Ginuwine
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarato wrote: »
    That sh** would be fun as hell. Cmon ZOS pleeeease.

Way too logical and would make too many people happy, same with organizable premades, therefore will not be considered by ZO$.
    Edited by Shadzilla on July 23, 2017 7:20AM
  • BraidasNM
    BraidasNM
    ✭✭✭✭
    i think zos wants to stay away from anything that might be competitive
    Youtube

"I like to think of myself as the good cop and braidas as the bad cop. Hes the little devil on DC's shoulder, im the angel" -Subtomik
  • Sarato
    Sarato
    ✭✭✭
    @Shadzilla @BraidasNM This is actually depressing..
  • HatchetHaro
    HatchetHaro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really though, simple 2-team PvP would be awesome.
    Best Argonian NA and I will fight anyone for it

17 Argonians

6x IR, 6x GH, 7x TTT, 4x GS, 4x DB, 1x PB, 3x SBS, 1x Unchained
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arenas like from WoW. Was really funny there and you got best PvP Gear too :#
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Extend the idea, have tag team duels! It'll be like the WWE but with swords and spells. Low on health? Tag out!
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3v3. 1 tank, 1 heal, 1 dps
    Pc na
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    akl77 wrote: »

Mh nope :D

We dont fight against a boss, its PvP! >:)
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Chelo
    Chelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its PvP, not PvE... If this was arena style (like WoW) 3 players will totally destroy that set up using burst dmg vs the Healer at the very begining...
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chelo wrote: »

Its PvP, not PvE... If this was arena style (like WoW) 3 players will totally destroy that set up using burst dmg vs the Healer at the very begining...

Best were 2 DDs with lot of CC and a healer, whit a bit CC and damage. I remember in my combo healingshamy with shadowpriest and warlock or later with deathknight instead of shadowpriest.

In 5vs5 we played Healshamy, "nightblade", priest, warlock and mage. So much CC and damage, that we had any pressure on us... the priest could use manadrain nearly during the complete fight. Was really fun for deadly gladiator :smiley:
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Sarato
    Sarato
    ✭✭✭

*** Genious