The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Forgotten is recruiting

WolfWarrior84
WolfWarrior84
✭✭
We at a small group of helpful people. Mainly PVE but will also do Daggerfall PVP if we get enough interested. we have a lot of east coasters play at all times of the day. Looking for newer active players wanting to get into dungeons and trials once we get enough people.
WolfWarrior84
PS4 na server DC & EP Alliance
Champion point 646
Argonain templar healer, orc dragon knight tank, high elf sorcerer dps, kajiit knightblade dps , Stam Sorc pvp
  • ktml
    ktml
    Soul Shriven
    Im interested my psn is Troy-Mikel420
  • WolfWarrior84
    WolfWarrior84
    ✭✭
    ktml wrote: »
    Im interested my psn is Troy-Mikel420

ok I will send you a invite when I get on once the maintenance is over
    WolfWarrior84
    Champion point 646
    Argonain templar healer, orc dragon knight tank, high elf sorcerer dps, kajiit knightblade dps , Stam Sorc pvp
  • fgustavo89
    fgustavo89
    Soul Shriven
    Level 30 here! Havent played much pvp but happy to help out on pve!

Fgustavo89
    Edited by fgustavo89 on July 26, 2017 4:37PM
  • ChrisP1034
    ChrisP1034
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested, I am central time, but being disabled have a lot of free time. New to this type of gaming, very willing to learn and help where I can. PSN is ChrisP1034. Thanks in advance.
  • WolfWarrior84
    WolfWarrior84
    ✭✭
    sent invites to the 3 that have asked so far
    WolfWarrior84
    Champion point 646