Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667080
•[COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 9, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667081

Luxury Furniture Vendor - 2017/07/21

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
[PC][Console]

Daedric Chandelier, Spiked 8,125g
Daedric Chest, Sealed 8,125g
Daedric Throne, Skulls ??

Daedric Throne, Skill had no price

History of Vendor Items
http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/
Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • G0DS_DEMON
    G0DS_DEMON
    ✭✭
    People are grabbing that gold throne by the hundreds because it seems glitched and is selling for zero gold...
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Waiting for pictures of 100 stacked thrones.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy Buy Buy
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dkG-GQlibYY.jpg
    Find any difference and say - which one I bought in Fighters guild and which one is from Zanil?
    (However, Zanil's are a bit cheaper)
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: atronach trader, attunable stations (have 17/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »

This is someone who got to 1,990 thrones and said, I don't need 10 more. Let's not go overboard.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    G0DS_DEMON wrote: »
    People are grabbing that gold throne by the hundreds because it seems glitched and is selling for zero gold...

Then ZOS gets the last laugh when they patch it and it retroactively subtracts the amount of gold all at once.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where picture guy?
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That sucks lol I really grinded the dolems for that chest achievement and now it's here for 8k

Then they won't let us have the mid year mayhem achievement without Morrowind for battlegrounds

Weird
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    aside from them being on fire, which is different, are the chandeliers the same as the ones you can get for 5k?
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    Where picture guy?

Chests are simular to chests for achievement. Daedric Chandelier, I believe, also is simular to Lantern of Anguish (but lantern cost 5000). Throne: Qb1efheHq4g.jpg
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: atronach trader, attunable stations (have 17/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    laksikus wrote: »

This is someone who got to 1,990 thrones and said, I don't need 10 more. Let's not go overboard.

this is someone that bought 10 by clicking, then 999 by buy multiple, and couldnt do math to get to 2k^^

• MakeMeUhSamich
    MakeMeUhSamich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The chandeliers are bright af!!! Me likey!
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soon the entire game will be filled with thrones. What is this some kind of Game of thrones?

(I'll see myself out)
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone tell me whether the luxury vendor items are bind on pickup?
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lights are the "bugged" version of the Lantern of Anguish that was unfortunately "fixed". Thanks for putting this in as an option ZOS!

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    G0DS_DEMON wrote: »

Then ZOS gets the last laugh when they patch it and it retroactively subtracts the amount of gold all at once.

Wonder how that'll work if people don't have the gold begin with huh? A negative? Unlikely in the extreme. They'll chalk this one up to a blunder (a popular one though) and call it lessons learned.

Don't do an event without testing it first
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DreamClown wrote: »
    The chandeliers are bright af!!! Me likey!

Yeah, just put them down, they are worth more to me than the gold thrones (if the gold thrones had cost anything).
  • Feindrah
    Feindrah
    ✭✭✭
    I assumed it was free because of the event going on, so I picked one up.
    PC/NA
    Khajiit Magplar
  • riberion
    riberion
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, but why get 2000? It's not like they will have any resale value....
    PC NA
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    riberion wrote: »

People got alot more ^^

Cos free stuff. Who doesnt like free stuff
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instead of jewelry should of been a week of all shoulders and a week of all helms in the vendor.. that would of truly been glorious.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not touching anything on the vendor until there's an official statement.

No cake for the impurity...
    signing off
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could be handy if your trying to make some sort of outdoor theater and need seats
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smmokkee wrote: »
    Instead of jewelry should of been a week of all shoulders and a week of all helms in the vendor.. that would of truly been glorious.

I want...
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Ir0nB34r
    Ir0nB34r
    ✭✭✭
    We are going to be seeing these thrones in the guild traders for years.
    [XBOX][NA]
    Breton | Sorcerer | Damage Dealer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Breton | Warden | Healer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Argonian | Dragon Knight | Tank - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    (Retired)Breton | Sorcerer | Tank - Build Info (<< Link to Google Docs Page)
    "If you are quitting, can I have your stuff??"
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    riberion wrote: »

You'd be surprised what people can do with items in this game. It would have been better if these things were all single-cost, infinite use, at least in terms of encouraging creativity. I can see why they didn't go that way, but it definitely limits us in what we can make.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • makerofthings
    makerofthings
    ✭✭✭
    Free thrones? Too rich for my blood.
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭