The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Has There Been Any New Info On Jewlery Crafting?

Vapirko
Vapirko
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I just can't wait until I can run hundings rage and shacklebreaker together. I wish ZOS would be more forthcoming with this as it would be/is one of the most anticipated features in the game.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sigh...haven't heard anything.....fingers crossed
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Ulo
    Ulo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ive seen alot of good community arguments for it but i can't remember the last time i heard anything offical on it. Throw jewlery crafting on the pile along with spell crafting, transmog system and all those other sweet things that currently only exist in The Void.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ulo wrote: »
    Ive seen alot of good community arguments for it but i can't remember the last time i heard anything offical on it. Throw jewlery crafting on the pile along with spell crafting, transmog system and all those other sweet things that currently only exist in The Void.

Sigh.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish it was an existing thing
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Zos,

^

Thank you.
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Taleof2Cities
      Taleof2Cities
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      No ETA™.
    • Wreuntzylla
      Wreuntzylla
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      In the past they used jewelry as a balancing measure. Over time, though, they have added jewelry for sets that started with none. like IC sets. Might be that they are working out the balance issues over time and will then pop jewelry crafting out.

If so, it should not be very far off. Although, it could be their equivalent of a new class for the next "chapter."
    • Rohamad_Ali
      Rohamad_Ali
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I wish there was . I've been wanting a twice born star jewelry set forever .
    • SoLooney
      SoLooney
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      We wish for a lot of things but with how capable and how they can barely keep the servers up....