The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Connection issue is an issue again

Grimtooth
Grimtooth
✭✭✭
It's doing it again
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    Omg, login failed
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

^This message is a blatant lie. The server seems to be crashing every 5 minutes or less and on top of that groups are no longer working. You can't leave, disband, or join. Great start to the event zos...
    Ours is the Fury
  • audrebytes
    audrebytes
    ✭✭
    sorry i don't think the issues have been resolved at all. i am unable to maintain a connection for more than a few moments at a time. i've logged into two separate accounts and both have the same issues. NA server.
  • DarkLylith
    DarkLylith
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, cannot login!
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most of the people in my guild group are still crashing & can't get back in or connects &'then immediately disconnects. Groups are also bugged we can't add people, people can't leave, and we can't pass crown.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • viper2266
    viper2266
    Soul Shriven
    whats great is playing enough to get to 158 and pushing to 160 so i can finally enjoy the game and getting how many crashes? i come home from work crash. i take a break crash. can you just fix the servers zos
  • DarkLylith
    DarkLylith
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please fix the server, I'm stuck in a group and can't leave
  • audrebytes
    audrebytes
    ✭✭
    seems fixed now? i've managed to stay logged in now for a while... crossing fingers :)
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    connection issues are back
    iv played via vpn, without vpn (so 2 dif routes to game servers), restarted client. no joy
    pvp is killing it
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I keep getting the "Elder Scrolls has stopped unexpectedly " white pop up message before I even get to log in screen. This event is a complete failure. I just renewed my ESO plus for 3 months just a few days ago. So now I just unsubscribed, when it runs out I won't renew unless fix things finally.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep getting the "Elder Scrolls has stopped unexpectedly " white pop up message before I even get to log in screen. This event is a complete failure. I just renewed my ESO plus for 3 months just a few days ago. So now I just unsubscribed, when it runs out I won't renew unless fix things finally.

that one actually sounds like your computer and is i think unrelated to the event
  • Caim12
    Caim12
    ✭✭
    Yep, very often random diconnects other online games work normal.