The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PS4 NA CANT LEAVE GROUP

Sticky_Paws
Sticky_Paws
✭✭✭
Stuck in group. Cannot disband, trying to switch from large cyrodiil group into small battle ground grouping. We are unable to switch crown owner, drop group, disband group. Log out-in does not correct issue.
Edited by Sticky_Paws on July 21, 2017 7:30AM
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you like them.
    They're family now.
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly.... be happy you can log in right now :lol:
  • IrishRoyalty1124
    This game is ridiculous it's been broken and they keep making it worse. Why not try fixing the game and then releasing updates?
  • NotNormanBates
    NotNormanBates
    ✭✭✭
    I love this game, but fact that this has happened 2x (that i've seen) in the last week and a half is astonishing. Please just put a hold on the dlc's and put some serious time and effort into fixing the game zos. whats better, a game that lasts a year but rolls in higher profits then the last, or a game that lasts 5+ years and brings in the same profits? longevity and stability will win out almost always. Broken events, broken groups, broken skills, and broken servers are going to drive more people away faster then dlc's will be able to generate new ones
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup not fixed .