The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will Midyear Mayhem be a yearly event?

AnxietyRx
AnxietyRx
Soul Shriven
I’m still leveling up some characters and would like to be able to get the achievements on them eventually as I’m sure others would too.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most likely so but you can do this now in the 10-49 campaign

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • AnxietyRx
    AnxietyRx
    Soul Shriven
    Isn’t the 50 kill achievement killing blows though? That would be kinda difficult to get on a level like 10-20 who just has on random gear
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get into the noob campaign is so chaotic.
    And yes its lots of noobs many are worse than you :)
    Type LFG then you enter and follow them.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AnxietyRx wrote: »
    Isn’t the 50 kill achievement killing blows though? That would be kinda difficult to get on a level like 10-20 who just has on random gear

if you go into the 10-49 campaign you'll be up against a number of people the same way

Use executes if you have them for KBs, if not, you can use siege or rely on any dots you might have to tick up the KB count for you.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • mechengr7
    mechengr7
    ✭✭✭
    Use oils and you'll be set
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its killing blows, I got 20 mostly with snipe or siege engines.
    Siege is good so is ultimate, execute is best if you have it, it will take some time to get it
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • AnxietyRx
    AnxietyRx
    Soul Shriven
    Sigtric wrote: »
    AnxietyRx wrote: »

if you go into the 10-49 campaign you'll be up against a number of people the same way

Use executes if you have them for KBs, if not, you can use siege or rely on any dots you might have to tick up the KB count for you.

Well I’ll probably just hope it’s a yearly thing to finish it off on some of my characters
    Edited by AnxietyRx on July 20, 2017 10:31PM