The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PVP for the non PVPer

Nemesis7884
Nemesis7884
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Now that midyear mayhem is starting - What type or way to appraoch pvp would you recommend to the non pvp'er that wants to use the double ap bonus simply for leveling the assault skill line quickly?
  • incite
    incite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Once in Cyrodil, type "lfg" and run around with your group capping keeps, recources and zerging down small scalers

If you get lucky, you'll maybe even see yourself in one of those 1vX videos ;)
    PC EU

no1 knows me, no1 cares about me but sshh, don't tell

• Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be a healbot, and spam Mutagen
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Now that midyear mayhem is starting - What type or way to appraoch pvp would you recommend to the non pvp'er that wants to use the double ap bonus simply for leveling the assault skill line quickly?

If you can manage to queue in to the campaign, should be fairly easy for anyone to earn at least around 40-60k AP/hr during this event. You might want to install My XP View add on to check how much you are earning per hour.

If you have trouble killing enemy players by yourself, you can try to heal ally players, kill enemies with siege weapons, repair walls etc. Mainly try to get to any keeps that your faction is capturing, as you will get 12k or more AP at the moment the flag flips, and a bit less for capturing outposts and resources.

Also you can get a 20% AP bonus which lasts 1 hour if you kill any boss inside a Cyrodiil delve. I believe this stacks with the Midyear Mayhem bonus.

Edited by IcyDeadPeople on July 20, 2017 9:27PM
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Find a big group and join it.

Follow them and either spam heals or spam siege to be useful.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm soooooo jealous...so many of you pve'rs are gonna have an absolute blast...

when you defeat the mighty queue time, check in to the starter gate, run through the quick mini siege quest, report in for duty to the grand overlord, hit all the bounty, scout, warfront, battle mission boards, check in with the event quest giver - look on your map to see where your faction's keep/outpost is next to an enemies, run outside, tag along behind everyone and go kill anyone not wearing your colors...

ugh, wanna go play now...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea what is easier than getting yourself a couple of coldharbour ballistas, waiting on a keep to get attacked and hitting a group of attackers over and over again. Between the lag and the queues, I think I got around 40 odd minutes of actual play and got 30ish kills. I'm complete shite at PvP.