The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Lena's Wand of Finding

anathemort
anathemort
✭✭
My wife and I acquired the Wand of Finding memento recently. After putting it in a quickslot, we tried using it on various creatures - chickens, pony guar, rats, bog rats, etc - in the Deshaan area but it didn't work for either of us. I saw a video of someone using it on a pony guar, so went back out and tried again on another pony guar, and it still had no effect. We just get the message that the target is invalid.

I contacted support, and they said it should work on small, non-aggressive creatures; otherwise it's a bug. So here we are, bug report filed :)
  • Karm1cOne
    Karm1cOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, in game, do a /bug. It will go to the devs.
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    anathemort wrote: »
    My wife and I acquired the Wand of Finding memento recently. After putting it in a quickslot, we tried using it on various creatures - chickens, pony guar, rats, bog rats, etc - in the Deshaan area but it didn't work for either of us. I saw a video of someone using it on a pony guar, so went back out and tried again on another pony guar, and it still had no effect. We just get the message that the target is invalid.

I contacted support, and they said it should work on small, non-aggressive creatures; otherwise it's a bug. So here we are, bug report filed :)

So I also got this memento and it does not work, I used it in many area and just recently in Kavatch then Glenumbra, pigs, chickens, any critter I could find. It simply says """Invalid Target""". I'm also using controller. But that should not make a difference, all my other mementos work.

Is this one just simply broken? I also just now did the /bug [Lena's Wand Of Finding] (link in chat) function just in case.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • OOOdragonessOOO
    OOOdragonessOOO
    Soul Shriven
    i just discovered this as well. before it worked only on chickens ,somewhere in the last couple updates it got goofed .
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, It used to be chickens only, but with horns of the reach, they made almalexias lantern not work on other people anymore, only on yourself, and that somehow mucked up the chicken stick too :(
    You just going to stand there like a lemon?
  • jonzhao68
    jonzhao68
    ✭✭
    So as of 17 Feb on PS4 at least this bug still isn't fixed? Bummer.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why do you want to kill poor defenseless animals?
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    resurrection
  • Elusiin
    Elusiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't work for me...
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭