The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Midyear Mayhem Achievement Bug

• quake89
    quake89
    ✭✭✭
    Blobsky wrote: »
    quake89 wrote: »
    Tyrobag wrote: »
    Please retroactively give the achievement to those who have earned it.

Unfortunately, the fix won't be retroactive. Luckily, this is one of the easiest achievements in the bunch to earn since it requires only one won battleground and the event runs for a little under two weeks.

Is this a serious response its quite possibly the hardest for a large proportion of the player base maybe a re evaluation of the par taking of 1 battleground or remove it all together now ?

The battlegrounds achievement should be fairly simple if queuing solo - in the end, no matter how experienced or inexperienced, you could be placed with extremely advanced PvPers as likely as less experienced ones - soon enough one of these groups will get it with you!

I appreciate the thought however i've won about 3 this afternoon playing with friends the point i was trying to make was its Arguably the 2nd hardest behind 50 killing blows so to state its one of the easiest is untrue.
    PC -EU
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah not working on xbox na either
  • Militan1404
    Militan1404
    ✭✭✭
    Ps4 eu
  • Militan1404
    Militan1404
    ✭✭✭
    Shame, belived i had to get on the first place on the wining theme så spent lots of time and potions just to come to the forum and see it was all for nothing..
  • SFDB
    SFDB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately, the fix won't be retroactive. Luckily, this is one of the easiest achievements in the bunch to earn since it requires only one won battleground and the event runs for a little under two weeks.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it fixed yet? :P
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been done with all the achievements for over an hour :(
  • Insomnia rex
    Insomnia rex
    ✭✭✭
    not fixed just did not get it PC EU
    CP630 AR20 PC EU, Alt Mag Sorc AD - Insomnicia Rex
  • PaigeEvenstar
    PaigeEvenstar
    ✭✭
    Apart from the 50 kills, i think this is one of the more difficult achievs.
    I was all happy i was done when i won 1 battleground, but since the achiev is bugged i sadly have to go back to battleground.
    ~No matter how fast the light thinks it is going, on arrival it always finds the darkness has gotten there first.~
  • SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BG win was the one I was most fearing and managed to complete it for no unlock.
    Is there an ETA on the fix? Don't want to waste time in the BG and not get credit.
    Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • Morvane
    Morvane
    ✭✭✭✭
    kills fron BG also dont count
    DC Dunmer Sorcerer since 2014
    @morvayn54, PC/EU
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morvane wrote: »

Counted for me. All 50.
  • Morvane
    Morvane
    ✭✭✭✭
    actosh wrote: »

Counted for me. All 50.

me looser :(
    DC Dunmer Sorcerer since 2014
    @morvayn54, PC/EU
  • SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ye my BG kills counted, just no unlock yet for BG win.

PS4 EU
    Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • SFDB
    SFDB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I really hope this was a bug, because it's stupid that defeating an opponent fails to count as defeating an opponent. If anything BG's are the ones with opponents, the alliance campaign has enemy soldiers.

Edit: Glad to hear that isn't how it's working.
    Edited by SFDB on July 20, 2017 8:43PM
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been stoked for this event for weeks now, was hoping to get Star-Made Knight on my main first day. I only get to play for three days of the event, I was gonna make them count.

Now just waiting on an achievement fix.

:)
  • BraidasNM
    BraidasNM
    ✭✭✭✭
    Legedric wrote: »

lol you clearly never tried to win a BG with a random group... sure.. one of the easiest ones...

ppl will complain about anything lmao
    Youtube

"I like to think of myself as the good cop and braidas as the bad cop. Hes the little devil on DC's shoulder, im the angel" -Subtomik
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SFDB wrote: »

I really hope this was a bug, because it's stupid that defeating an opponent fails to count as defeating an opponent. If anything BG's are the ones with opponents, the alliance campaign has enemy soldiers.

Edit: Glad to hear that isn't how it's working.

All u need to do is get the killing blow in bg or cyro to make it count towards the achievement.
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get an eta on when this will be fixed?
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    We've determined that the fix for the Pelinavant the Scourge achievement requires server downtime to deploy. Due to this, we will roll out this fix during the PC/Mac maintenance window on Monday (July 24), and the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One maintenance window on Wednesday (July 26.)
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • mdylan2013
    mdylan2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've determined that the fix for the Pelinavant the Scourge achievement requires server downtime to deploy. Due to this, we will roll out this fix during the PC/Mac maintenance window on Monday (July 24), and the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One maintenance window on Wednesday (July 26.)

And for those that will be unable to play during the remainder of the event?
    PS4/EU
    CP-1300+
    PSN - LookoutLuke
    15 Max level toons
    PVE/PVP
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

:(
  • Aconight
    Aconight
    ✭✭✭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4V3Mo61fJM
  • SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Srsly? We can't complete until then? That's a joke.
    Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • OtisMiller
    OtisMiller
    ✭✭✭

Should add a few days to the event then
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    D:
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

What an incompetence.
  • Militan1404
    Militan1404
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah me 2,
    Astrid_V wrote: »

What an incompetence.

Agree, but thats nothing new from them sadly..
  • mesmerizedish
    mesmerizedish
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This seems like the kind of thing that would merit emergency downtime.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well that's nice. Only had 2 days of the event before going on holiday, looks like I'm not getting this title. Good Job ZOS! /sarcasm