Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Steam Controller/Steam Link freezing

DigitalTemerity
Steam Support says this isn't a Steam Hardware issue because other players are having the same problem with mouse/keyboard. I can play about an hour and then unexpectedly at no particular place the Steam Link/Steam Controller freeze. I can run over to my keyboard and play fine. Other players are reporting that their mouse/keyboard freeze. I haven't seen those reports but I am wondering if anyone else is having freezing issues. I have found threads where people have mentioned but nobody replied. I submitted an online bug report but thought maybe someone on the forum would have an idea.
  • DigitalTemerity
    I tried to post this in a thread that already existed where someone else was asking a similar question but couldn't find a button to do so. In this thread it popped up at the bottom but in the other thread it didn't.
  • DigitalTemerity
    I can pop the battery out of the controller and back in and it will start working but it doesn't seem to last long. Only a few minutes and then it freezes again. I am not doing anything specific. It has frozen in a fight, crafting, and today just reading a lore book and checking my skills to apply skill points.