The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Disavowed Sanctum

Nordic_Pirate
Nordic_Pirate
✭✭✭✭
PC/NA A PvP guild recruiting members for battlegrounds. All factions welcome but we main EP in Cyrodiil. We also do PvE content, from dungeons, to trials, and gear grinds. Discord for coms. Actively recruiting after a long break. We used to be known as the Forsaken Legion. Message @Nordicblood1 for an invite in game.
Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
  • Nordic_Pirate
    Nordic_Pirate
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump
    Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

• Nordic_Pirate
    Nordic_Pirate
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump, guild is growing rapidly.