The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

missing

Lithlidessa444
anyone else getting hit and miss results as far as mats sent by helpers. I am. also having issues with writs. I made a potion. showed on screen I made potion. went to deliver and no potion? looks like never done. this is second time with this issue. cannot make ticket-never ever get email with code! why does it have to be so hard to get issues resolved?
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll probably never get a ticket response on an issue that minor. They (might) respond to major game issues, but probably not missing potions. I'm not sure exactly that you're experiencing, but maybe this helps:

- hirelings: they deliver items every 24 or 12 hours when you log in. Sometimes when I log in it can take a while to bring in the email. Sometimes I have to change locations. But it eventually pops up. Are you maybe experiencing this? Or not waiting enough time for the next delivery? If you explain your issue in more detail maybe it would help.

- it sounds like you were crafting potions for a master writ, then went to turn them in and they were missing. I'm not sure why this would happen. All I can think of is that alchemy master writs require 20 items. This means you have to make at least 2 rounds of poison and 5 potions...more if you don't have passives invested in making more items per proc. Check and make sure you've been making enough items to complete the writ. It can be confusing because the writ itself will just say "make a potion of health with restore health, restore magic and speed." It doesn't say you need 20, but once it's in your quest journal you can see how many are required. Always 20 total doses.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, if your doing Master Writs, there are several potions or poisons with the correct name, but you have to pick the exact one to make to turn in. I gave up on Alchemy writs for just this reason, that and they only pay 2 Vouchers.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    are you sure you didnt leave the station before the crafting was FULLY done.. i have done this a few times..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Lithlidessa444
    no. these are the daily writs. still get mats from helpers every other day
  • OC_Justice
    OC_Justice
    ✭✭✭
    Johngo0036 wrote: »
    are you sure you didnt leave the station before the crafting was FULLY done.. i have done this a few times..

I have done this several times.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no. these are the daily writs. still get mats from helpers every other day

The reason you get mats every other day is, the 24 hour clock. So, your probably getting the mats, just sometime after you log in, assuming you log in about the same time every day. For sure if you log in at 7PM one night and 6PM the next, your not going to get your shipment right away. This is the reason I have 3 points in my hirelings, not for two shipments a day, but so I have at least one shipment a day as they come every 12 hours.

As for the potions, you need to make the simplest potion at the correct solvent level for the writs. Don't use 3 ingredients, and make sure the name of the potion is what the writ is asking for. With Enchanting, there are two levels of glyph for each level of writ, use the lower of the two and use Ta's, never anything better for the aspects. With Gear, always make the lowest level gear for the material requested and don't improve it.
    Edited by Nestor on July 27, 2017 9:35PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"