The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Snb/2h Stam Sorc or Stam DK

Hawco10
Hawco10
✭✭✭✭
Hi guys,
Looking to give the above a go. Never tried snb and 2h before, been mostly magica. So if I was going to do it, what's the class/race of choice? Stam Sorc or Stam DK? Just felt like tryouts g something different you know ?
Cheers guys
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'd say roll a sDK they are fun to play esp with s&b/2h ... but... thats my opinion
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on July 19, 2017 5:37PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Morvane
    Morvane
    ✭✭✭✭
    I play sSorc as Snb+2h (Viper, Selene, Cyrodiil crest on backbar with shield) its looks very cool, but I think taht DK is better for stam setups
    DC Dunmer Sorcerer since 2014
    @morvayn54, PC/EU
  • Artiom916
    Artiom916
    My current setup is literally broken, and you should try it lmao. So I run 2 tremor, 5 plague doctor, and 5 viper on snb. In pvp i get 30k hp, 36k stam, 1.8k stam recovery and like 30k of each resistance. If you can play it better than i can, you are litterally unkillable 1v1,1v2,and sometimes 1v3. Its for smallscale but its awesome. Also use oblivion dmg glyph on 1h sword and triproc wrecks people. Enjoy!
  • murdomac101
    murdomac101
    ✭✭✭
    Artiom916 wrote: »
    My current setup is literally broken, and you should try it lmao. So I run 2 tremor, 5 plague doctor, and 5 viper on snb. In pvp i get 30k hp, 36k stam, 1.8k stam recovery and like 30k of each resistance. If you can play it better than i can, you are litterally unkillable 1v1,1v2,and sometimes 1v3. Its for smallscale but its awesome. Also use oblivion dmg glyph on 1h sword and triproc wrecks people. Enjoy!

Dk or sorc?
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never really played DK past level10, so can't really compare.

Used to play stamsorc a lot - but what I don't like about it is the amount of buffs to set up before the fight (and then to keep up). I mean with some builds it was like... (an extreme example, I'll admit)

Here's an enemy - time to buff up... :
    Overload (to switch to the overload bar)
    Surge
    Overload (to switch back)
    Hurricane
    Rally
    Shuffle
    Dark Deal (to recover the stam you just used up in buffing)

Right, ready!!!!

Oh, he's buggered off!

Edited by Biro123 on July 21, 2017 10:24AM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Artiom916
    Artiom916

Dk or sorc?

Stam DK
  • murdomac101
    murdomac101
    ✭✭✭

Dk or sorc?

Stam DK

I've been using very similar but with green pact and red mountain. Wonder if viper would be better than RM? I play no cp too.

Are you cp? If so any advice on where to put points?

• Hawco10
    Hawco10
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies guys. Think it has to be a Stam dk. Now I'll have to go and dig around for armor types. I'm guessing hundings rage has to be a popular choice. Anyone have any recommendations on any other sets that would be a good fit ? Not looking to get too fancy here, just something to slap on and get going you know ?
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    Never really played DK past level10, so can't really compare.

Used to play stamsorc a lot - but what I don't like about it is the amount of buffs to set up before the fight (and then to keep up). I mean with some builds it was like... (an extreme example, I'll admit)

Here's an enemy - time to buff up... :
    Overload (to switch to the overload bar)
    Surge
    Overload (to switch back)
    Hurricane
    Rally
    Shuffle
    Dark Deal (to recover the stam you just used up in buffing)

Right, ready!!!!

Oh, he's buggered off!

this is how every episode of DBZ seems
    Scipio Numantia Red guard Nightblade PvP- AD
    Scipio Asiaticus Khajiit Nightblade (CRAFTER/DPS) PvE- EP
    Altmer Nightblade PvP- EP
    Fueoculto Breton Templar (DPS) PvE- EP
    Rasoculto Orc Dragon Knight PvP- EP
    Caethus Argonian Templar (HEAL) PvE- EP
    Vale Oso Nord Sorc (DPS) PvE- AD
    Sir-Galahad-the-pure Altmer Sorc (DPS) PvE- EP
    Scipionumantine Imperial Templar PvP- EP
    Un-bearable Imperial Warden PVP- EP
    Vale Bear Altmer Warden PvP- EP
    Baits-All-Zergs Argonian Dragon knight PVP- DC
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Hawco10 Heavy armor is the way to go in pvp if you don't wanna spend most of your time playing horse riding simulator. Fury, 7th legion, plague doc, Green pact, and clever alchemist are all pretty good ways to go.
  • Hawco10
    Hawco10
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you sir, all that stuff you mentioned is easy to get. I'll get some bits and get out there and have some fun. I have a bunch of monster hats and shoulder pads, so I'll throw something from that selection on too
    Cheers guys !
    Hey! Quick edit. Just found a bunch of bone pirate stuff in my bank. Got all the jewelery and the chest and legs. It gives Stamina recovery, medium armor though. Is it any good in pvp ? Or should I just roll with all heavy ?
    Edited by Hawco10 on July 27, 2017 2:25PM
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Hawco10 bone pirate is a good set too, use with dubious throne. if your gonna use it I recommend using 3 piece jewelry, weapon (if you are fortunate enough to have it) or run 2 medium on the body
  • Hawco10
    Hawco10
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will do, thanks again
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hawco10 Heavy armor is the way to go in pvp if you don't wanna spend most of your time playing horse riding simulator. Fury, 7th legion, plague doc, Green pact, and clever alchemist are all pretty good ways to go.
    This is true to an extent but mobility is king in cyro...
    Say you're on Heavy DK fighting 5 ppl,,, unless speed pots you'll likely end up dieing.
    But on medium builds kiting although high risk is also high reward, plus shuffle (with medium armour pcs gives snare immunity),
    So if heavy many go 5 heavy 2 medium (1 sec snare immunity from shuffle).

I would recommend speed/immovable pots though on a 2H/snb build.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red