The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Make Purge Great Again

badmojo
badmojo
✭✭✭✭✭
Please revert purge to its pre-group members only state. I was so disappointed when I came back to the game and saw that change. All it does is reward large zerg groups while punishing every other style of play.
[DC/NA]
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same with rapid, I hate watching the pack of players I'm trying to stay with just ride off in the distance
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    badmojo wrote: »
    Please revert purge to its pre-group members only state. I was so disappointed when I came back to the game and saw that change. All it does is reward large zerg groups while punishing every other style of play.

I never understood that change.
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same with rapid, I hate watching the pack of players I'm trying to stay with just ride off in the distance

More than this I hate the advantage it gives ball groups over random ungrouped people. I would very much like to give people around me fighting chance against encase spammers without being templar
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a solo player, kinda lame when i use rapids or purge and my allies dont get it when i try to help them.
    PS4 NA DC
  • rimmidimdim
    rimmidimdim
    ✭✭✭
    Yes this is stupid. I play solo or small group only but very often I follow large groups for important battles ect. The reason I don't join large groups is because my load screen time is redonkulous in large groups. Only reason. So I cant buff or buff others because I can't stand my load screen time? Dumb and dumber, purge and rapids. Please change ZOS! Ty and cheers.
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes this is stupid. I play solo or small group only but very often I follow large groups for important battles ect. The reason I don't join large groups is because my load screen time is redonkulous in large groups. Only reason. So I cant buff or buff others because I can't stand my load screen time? Dumb and dumber, purge and rapids. Please change ZOS! Ty and cheers.

same

every time its either get boot from Cyrodil, end up on another planet in Tamriel universe, or spawn in 5+ mnts later dead in the middle of the field with nobody around
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...