Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Navigation help! I'm a little off course...

DogSidhe13
I got bored with Vvardenfell and went exploring. Got jumped by the Hooded Figure, and then after doing the intro quest, woke up on Bleackrock Isle. After linking up with my guild, I went to check out our guild hall - IN AURIDON - and now I'm trying to get back...But I don't know how and I can't find any good guides that can help me out.

Can anyone be of assistance? Auridon is nice and all...but I would like to go back north.
  • Kamatsu
    Kamatsu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you wanting to go back to Bleakrock? If so, did you get any of the waypoints on there? If so it's as easy as waypointing there.

If not, what you want to do is waypoint to Davon's Watch waypoint in Stonefall. From there head into the city and go to the dock area. Near where the piers start you'll see an NPC standing by a rowboat/skiff. Talk to that NPC and they can take you to Bleakrock Isle to pick up where you had left off.

Your looking for the NPC called: Liezl

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Liezl
    o_O
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    You also have another way, you mentioned your in a guild ask someone to travel there and then you can travel to them
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your map for Anchor-Symbols in bigger cities. Those guys r navigators who can bring u from one zone to another if u havent unlocked wayshrines.
  • Kaymorolis
    Kaymorolis
    ✭✭✭
    When you first enter a zone (like Bleakrock Isle) you should have automatically unlocked one wayshrine. If you go find a wayshrine in Auridon you can use it to port back the Bleakrock Isle.
    PC | NA
    CP: 240+
    Tai'Zar - 50 Bosmer Stamblade
    Annatar the Fair - 50 Altmer MagSorc
    Rules Through Fear - 50 Argonian Templar
  • Sunah
    Sunah
    ✭✭✭
    Go to a wayshrine, zoom out to the full map. Go northeast to the giant island thingy and look for Vvardenfell. Zoom in and click on any wayshrine you have available.