The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

making gold

albatrossj5
need info on what to make what to sell in order to improve my income
  • deleted210304-002304
    deleted210304-002304
    ✭✭✭✭
    There a quite a few ways you can make some gold, I tend to just collect everything with a sale value that I come across (marking it all as junk as I go and getting a decent amount that stacks up).

Although a more effective way however is to go to somewhere such as Betnikh (where there is plenty of ore), spend a good while collecting as much as you can (find a good path with plenty of ore you can continuously circle round in) and then take it all to a blacksmithing station where you can get 800 gold for each stack of 200 rubedite ingot you get and then even more on top of that via the trait and improvement items you get (which you can get even more for via a guild store).

Stealing from big places such as Daggerfall castle is also a good way to quickly make some money.
    Edited by deleted210304-002304 on July 19, 2017 4:37PM
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sell in area chat.
    Sell in guild traders.
    Farm for materials to sell.
    Farm for sets people are looking for and sell.
    Farm motifs to sell.
    Steal from NPCs and sell to lender.
    Do your daily writs (you get 4K each day).
    Offer to grind people in Skyreach.
    Offer any research materials people need.
    Offer to help make gear (people tip well).
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • davey1107
      davey1107
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      A good first step is joining a guild with a regular trader. Many charge weekly rent, but some fund traders via raffles. It's better to pay $5-10k / week in rent for a good slot, though.

Once you have a trader, keep the store stocked. There are plenty of quick ways to earn profitable items. If you do daily writs, you'll earn gold mats that sell for $5-10k each. I personally like to find a good motif grind. Look upmwhere the expensive motifs drop, then run that. I used to do the thieves guild and dark bro heists each day. Those reward motifs that were worth $20k each...a couple a week and that's a good income.
    • zaria
      zaria
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      If you don't trade much you don't need an expensive trader.
      Farming motifs and other stuff who sell well give good money, Morrowind has some new drops who sells well.
      The current PvP event has nice rewards.
      If you are cp160+ you can farm gear who sell well, current pvp event is again good.
      Stealing is an safe way getting 4-6K day.
      Grinding just make you go in circles.
      Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.