Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Has anyone actually found telvanni designs

Malacthulhu
Malacthulhu
✭✭✭✭
I am curious where etc or is it just random.
Xbox One Na
  • saxgooner
    saxgooner
    ✭✭✭
    Are they actually named telvanni
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    saxgooner wrote: »

Good question. One would think so but, if not I sure like it cleared up. In the crown shop they are.
    Xbox One Na
  • victoriana-blue
    victoriana-blue
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen a (very) few Telvanni plans in guild stores on PC-NA, but they were priced ridiculously high - like skooma bubbler plans when they first hit stores.
    saxgooner wrote: »
    They are, just like the Hlaalu, Redoran, Indoril, and Dres plans.
    CP 750+
    Never enough inventory space, even with storage coffers and a mule account
  • pareidolon
    pareidolon
    ✭✭✭
    They're listed in CraftStore and apparently all purple quality, but I've never seen a recipe. Do you suppose we'd have a higher chance finding them in Telvanni areas, or does everywhere on Vvardenfell have the same loot table?
  • Hookgrin
    Hookgrin
    ✭✭✭
    I read somewhere that you get them from pick pocketing Telvanni citizens, similar to how the bubbler was.
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hookgrin wrote: »
    I read somewhere that you get them from pick pocketing Telvanni citizens, similar to how the bubbler was.

I will try it after I get done this hitch. I have like 5 or 6 skooma bubbler plans so it should be no biggy if that is the case, depending on loot table.
    Xbox One Na
  • Lemonsinspace
    Lemonsinspace
    ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure all Telvanni furnishing designs are purple and purple Morrowind drops are so low. I will also try the pickpocketing of Telvanni.
    Edited by Lemonsinspace on July 20, 2017 1:49PM
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uh I would be really interested if they have a special drop..
    PC-EU @lientier