The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown Store color accent hair styles are not appealing hairstyles

Tess_Phyreforge
Tess_Phyreforge
✭✭✭
Why is all these fancy colors accents hair styles in men's haircut style?

Magenta Rainbow would look better in a long hair style since female toons most likely wear it because it's pinkish/red color.

Seems any hair style you give us with some color accents are in men's hair cut styles, just not appealing at all to us female players

I'd rather get the Accents added to my hair style of choice rather then changing a hairstyle to short unappealing haircut.

Please give us long hair styles with color accents too!!!
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is where I'd post the Sexism Is Over gif, but it's probaby too racy for the forums.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd rather get the Accents added to my hair style of choice rather then changing a hairstyle to short unappealing haircut.

I would pay crowns for this ... ZOS make it happen, please.

(Looking for the "take my money already" memes ...)

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 18, 2017 9:10PM
  • Grymmoire
    Grymmoire
    ✭✭✭✭
    And still, there is no option for just straight, long black hair, preferably parted in the middle. My Breton ladies and others would love this as I have indicated in other hair related threads; but no, keeping offering rainbow hair because I so want more....NOT!
  • Invoca
    Invoca
    ✭✭✭
    I think the White River braids with pink/red streaks were datamined awhile ago so you might be in luck with longer hairstyles with streaks in the future.

I really liked the cut of the magenta rainbow hair though, it's the streaks of colour that wasn't my thing with that hairstyle.
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They look terrible on my male charachters, but they've totally made the appearace of a couple of the female charachters s I'd kinda disagree that they are male only.

That said, I agree it would be nice to have some longer haired options... think at least one has been datamined so we should be in luck sooner or later :)
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need hair dyes,and free.
  • MarbleQuiche
    MarbleQuiche
    ✭✭✭
    This girl like the shorter cuts. Do you know how annoying it is to get your Epic Sharpened Axe of Maelstrom Über-Pwnage tangled in your silky, cascading locks when you're PvPing and you've got someone at your mercy, balled up and balling like like a baby, dribbling snot on your feet and whimpering out their backside?

It's inhumane, that's what it is. Wouldn't wish it upon the tastiest bovine, and even when we're slaughtering Pact we have a responsibility to minimize their suffering. Just because they're barely sentient doesn't give you an excuse to ponce about like Goldilocks. That's what most of THEM do and pretty much the reason ZOS built a whole game around culling them.

Hrrrmf, who says those are boys' cuts?

*If you're on about the styles I think you are, I think they're very much aimed at the girls. This bit is serious :grin:
    Edited by MarbleQuiche on July 18, 2017 10:42PM
    Currently obsessed with battlegrounds. Spamming here between rounds. Sometimes, when forums are particularly good, I skip ballerina around*

*autocorrected nonsense, but it sounds amusing enough to me that I've taken up ballet
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That short magenta rainbow hair looks super cute on my female Bosmer. Bosmer girls look great in short hair.
    Just sayin'.

Edited by SydneyGrey on July 18, 2017 11:05PM
  • Erris
    Erris
    ✭✭✭
    I much prefer the shorter hairstyles... they don't clip through my shield or neckline or battleaxe handle then. What I don't like about the new styles is the fact that there's always some stray lock of hair right in front of my eyeball. :( How am I supposed to see to kill stuff? I hate that in real life, and I hate it in game. Hair in the eyes is not cute, it's annoying.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the next crown crate spots a cool new hair style :smiley:
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    That short magenta rainbow hair looks super cute on my female Bosmer. Bosmer girls look great in short hair.
    Just sayin'.

Agreed. Mine has the rotmeth blue hair. Looks great.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need more LONG hairstyles in general for both female and male characters. Seriously.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really like the first one (blue streaks). Wasn't as sold on the second one.

There will probably be more streaky hair in longer styles in the future.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...when we're slaughtering Pact we have a responsibility to minimize their suffering. Just because they're barely sentient doesn't give you an excuse to ponce about like Goldilocks.

You do know the pact consists of races other than Nords, right? Just sayin'.
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys need rainbow dragon-fly eyelashes, glitter, and brightly colored short hair too! Stop being so sexist!
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the first one (blue streaks). Wasn't as sold on the second one.

There will probably be more streaky hair in longer styles in the future.

Honestly, with the new one, I just want that without the color modification.
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want my bearded lady :neutral:
    Edited by Inarre on July 19, 2017 2:27PM
  • MarbleQuiche
    MarbleQuiche
    ✭✭✭
    ...when we're slaughtering Pact we have a responsibility to minimize their suffering. Just because they're barely sentient doesn't give you an excuse to ponce about like Goldilocks.

You do know the pact consists of races other than Nords, right? Just sayin'.

What could possibly be said in reply to such cutting observation? A silly face it is, then!

:tongue:
    Currently obsessed with battlegrounds. Spamming here between rounds. Sometimes, when forums are particularly good, I skip ballerina around*

*autocorrected nonsense, but it sounds amusing enough to me that I've taken up ballet
  • platonicidealgirlfriend
    The magenta hair literally has a pride reference. It's for lesbians. Let us have our choppy gay haircuts!
  • MarbleQuiche
    MarbleQuiche
    ✭✭✭
    The magenta hair literally has a pride reference. It's for lesbians. Let us have our choppy gay haircuts!

Whoa, mind officially blown. They really need to make this stuff more obvious, maybe by releasing it during pride season or something.

• Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Whoa, mind officially blown. They really need to make this stuff more obvious, maybe by releasing it during pride season or something.

There's a pride season?
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • WanderingBeithe
    WanderingBeithe
    ✭✭✭
    I would love more messy hair styles.. Like Nayru's.. My bosmer is running through the forests and roll dodging all over the place.. leaping and slashing. I want the messy look to match. More wild please.
    If it has a tail it is meant to be eaten.

• bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This girl like the shorter cuts. Do you know how annoying it is to get your Epic Sharpened Axe of Maelstrom Über-Pwnage tangled in your silky, cascading locks when you're PvPing and you've got someone at your mercy, balled up and balling like like a baby, dribbling snot on your feet and whimpering out their backside?

It's inhumane, that's what it is. Wouldn't wish it upon the tastiest bovine, and even when we're slaughtering Pact we have a responsibility to minimize their suffering. Just because they're barely sentient doesn't give you an excuse to ponce about like Goldilocks. That's what most of THEM do and pretty much the reason ZOS built a whole game around culling them.

Hrrrmf, who says those are boys' cuts?

*If you're on about the styles I think you are, I think they're very much aimed at the girls. This bit is serious :grin:

I concur, long hair is impractical, a hazard, high maintenance, annoying, expensive to maintain and the bane of my existence

(Female with waist length hair IRL)
  • MarbleQuiche
    MarbleQuiche
    ✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »

There's a pride season?

I'm working on the assumption you're trying to out-sass me :grin:

For anyone else who didn't do geography at school, the year is split into two seasons: pride and the rest of the time. It must be a really ancient classification because Jane Austen wrote a book all about it. Coincidently, Jane Austen loves her Crown hairs.

• notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like opinion. Opinions are like donkeys ;)
    Personally like most of the color hairstyles and use a few
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    We need hair dyes,and free.

In special black hair dye, yes.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Nadijeh
    Nadijeh
    ✭✭✭
    All the hairstyles I want are sold for crate currency, or were limited time and I missed them....-_-
  • BrianDavion
    BrianDavion
    ✭✭✭✭
    girls can wear their hair short ya know.
  • OlafdieWaldfee
    OlafdieWaldfee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why is all these fancy colors accents hair styles in men's haircut style?

Magenta Rainbow would look better in a long hair style since female toons most likely wear it because it's pinkish/red color.

Seems any hair style you give us with some color accents are in men's hair cut styles, just not appealing at all to us female players

Please give us long hair styles with color accents too!!!

Am female player. Using Magenta Rainbow hair on male toon. So - cannot confirm. :smiley:
    Looks great by the way. More male/unisex hairstyles, please!
    tumblr_ou056lRu2G1r7h05go1_1280.jpg
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am female player. Using Magenta Rainbow hair on male toon. So - cannot confirm. :smiley:
    Looks great by the way. More male/unisex hairstyles, please!
    [pic][/img]

Can confirm, your character looks absolutely stunning.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.