The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Make Books A Separate Furnishing Category

WardogAce
WardogAce
✭✭✭
Books make up for over 200 spots in a house. If one wanted to make a library, they would have to sacrifice a huge portion of their furnishing limit (I own the Daggerfall outlook, so that'd be over 2/7 of space with ESO+....and that's at a house with the MOST spots.) If the houses are going to be limited to 700 items or less, can a separate category be made for books (similar to the separate Trophies category)?
Another option would be to allow us to extend beyond 700 furnishings (or whatever your house limit is.) This would be amazing too!! But I do not believe 700 spots is enough for even the biggest house. With the amount of furnishings now available, one would want to extend beyond 1000+ spots.
You walk the narrow path that cuts between glory and sacrifice--valor and patience. You measure your pursuit of honor with reason and foresight.
Playing since October 2013
  • Armazd Krikor: Stamina Sorcerer- DC Redguard | PVE/PVP DPS
  • Artemis Mihr: Magicka Templar - EP Dunmer | PVP DPS
  • Arwen Lucine: Magicka Sorcerer - DC Dunmer | PVE DPS
vMA | vDSA | vSO HM | vHRC HM | vAA HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS +1 | vCR +2

• lasertooth
    lasertooth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I completely agree with you. Those books are like trophies and busts; they are meant to be displayed and enjoyed. Right now I can't enjoy or display them because there isn't enough furniture slots.

Lasertooth
    GM of ESO Grand Designs, Grand Designs Too, and Grand Designs Trinity
    Xbox/NA