Thanks for the free crates!

davey1107
davey1107
✭✭✭✭✭
I think that was a good perk to plus members so they got a little something extra while the free access was running. It was a good sale.

Now that I've had a chance to play with five crates, here's my assessment of value. I'd personally play the crate game for a price of 50 crowns per crate, or 250 for the five pack I got. That'd be a stretch in price, but if there was stuff I really wanted that's what I'd pay.

I understand it's 1/6th the current price. That's why I don't buy crates, lol...but this sale allowed me to assess that I'd buy them for 50 per pop.
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody really cares about your assessment. Hard fact
    People want things, ZoS needs money to run your game.
    Don't want to fund the company that makes a game you enjoy possible? Cool, go for it.
    The rest of us tat actually understand business will fund the millennials mindset
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @notimetocare

If nobody cared about what I think about crates, then they'd also not care about what you think about what they might think about what I think, weren't they? Aha! INTERNET TROLL CYNISCIM LOGIC BOMB PARRY. Touché!

Actually, when I wrote posts about the cost of things, I'm writing from the perspective of someone who's worked in the industry )but never for Zenimax or any of their subsidiaries). Feedback like conversations over pricing can be very valuable.

When we were working on a console mmorpg last year I was working on menus and option screens for the leveling and crafting segments, and I can say that I reviewed every single forum post I could find to help me out. It only takes a couple of hours to locate all the relevant posts and think about what people are saying when they praise/gripe about the game, and if that saved us a day of work here or there, awesome. Users really do come up with great ideas.

Also, the posts are fun distractions...you kinda have to laugh at how people speak on the internet.

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ like it!!

I concur on the crates. There's the odd costume in kinda after. But the apex mounts don't bother me, hence I don't buy crates. Way over priced

Gladly tho people do buy them, alot and game is profitable

Appreciated the free ones although I'm missing one. But deconed it all for gems to save till some cheap costume comes up I want
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP