The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Suggest maybe Feedback

Crow19
Crow19
Soul Shriven
So I've come up with a curious question
"Viligant" is the word I keep seeing a lot more than often
Maybe you consider it a suggestion (?)
I see more than a few players breaking into a house behind a guards back. My question is funny, "where's the snitch button?!" Somebody needs an ability to snitch players being thieves. I mean in the world of morrowind we're "people with eyes too"
Maybe something for the next patch?
Or is there already something like that? I know that snitchers get stitches but it'll be funny!
Let me know what you think
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    Crow19 wrote: »
    I see more than a few players breaking into a house behind a guards back. My question is funny, "where's the snitch button?!" Somebody needs an ability to snitch players being thieves. I mean in the world of morrowind we're "people with eyes too"
    Or is there already something like that? I know that snitchers get stitches but it'll be funny!

That would make it very difficult to play as a thief/ rouge character. It would also be discouraging to players if every time they try to steal something or kill someone the guards are just waiting to arrest them because someone tipped them off.

You should have posted this in a different category.
    Edited by ABelle99 on July 20, 2017 9:53PM
  • Crow19
    Crow19
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not sure where to post it man, I'm deaf can you please help me out?
  • Crow19
    Crow19
    Soul Shriven
    Gh0stEch0 wrote: »
    Crow19 wrote: »

That would make it very difficult to play as a thief/ rouge character. It would also be discouraging to players if every time they try to steal something or kill someone the guards are just waiting to arrest them because someone tipped them off.

You should have posted this in a different category.

Since you put it that way, I'd say think of it like grand theft auto 5 there are players with (passive) mode so when you're in passive mode you can't attack and can't steal and can't pick pockets / this is me just throwing in ideas. Because I don't know where to throw them. I love the game but it's nice to suggest more ideas to it. Teach me something.