The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vivec on Xbox na

Karivaa
Karivaa
✭✭✭✭✭
Ep has emp, we don't have emp buffs, blues do. We also cannot pick up Ni Mok from blues. Fix this!! Also, I have played pvp since the game came out. There is a glitch in Vivec on Xbox na.
Edited by Karivaa on July 18, 2017 7:54PM
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I submitted a ticket and was told to submit the bug here because the developers only look at the bug forum. @ZOS_BrianWheeler help please?
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its all part of the Green Teams master plan...
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UppGRAYxDD wrote: »
    Its all part of the Green Teams master plan...

Haha, right? For once we are doing so well and now the game is glitched in favor of DC and they are the ones we are fighting the most.

• Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On DC in Vivec, I noticed this last night. DC was dethroned and I still had Emp bonuses
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This morning EP has emp again and we have no emp bonus and 4 scrolls and we get credit for having 1 scroll. @ZOS_BrianWheeler please fix this!
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will this be fixed and are the developers aware of this issue?
  • aegisfire1975
    aegisfire1975
    ✭✭✭
    WOW DC cheats so hard on Xbox, do they even get caught? This sort of thing happens all the time. I'm glad you said something.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not sure how DC could have caused this issue lol. I think it's probably a glitch yet who knows?
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has this been fixed? Nope!
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We do have emp buffs now so this is fixed!