The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Free Crown Crates

Joshua261
Joshua261
✭✭✭
So as part of the ESO Plus offer, it stated that anyone who logs in each day would get a crown crate for each day that they log in, and get them today (July 17th) however I have not had any yet my mate has received his... :/ anyone know what is going on?
Joshua Doom- Imperial Templar
Mr Altmer- High elf sorcerer
Silent Destroyer- Khajiit nightblade
Heals-with-scales- Argonian Templar
Cat Sorc-- Khajiit sorcerer
The poison expert- Imperial Dragonknight
Templar Destroyer- High Elf Templar
Nooby Warden- High Elf Warden
Poisonous Noob- Redguard Dragonknight
Death-by-Magicka- Dark Elf Nightblade
Sinisterblade- Redguard Warden
  • TheDarkRuler
    TheDarkRuler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll not get any message.
    They'll just be there in the Open Crown Crates-window.
    Options
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to be patronising, but I assume you were a paid eso plus subscriber throughout the event? What platform and server are you on? My friends on PC-EU have all received theirs.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
    Options
  • Joshua261
    Joshua261
    ✭✭✭

Thats what i'm saying, I haven't had any, yet my mate i'm on chat with got his when he logged in :/
    Options
  • Joshua261
    Joshua261
    ✭✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    Not to be patronising, but I assume you were a paid eso plus subscriber throughout the event? What platform and server are you on? My friends on PC-EU have all received theirs.

Yeah i'm on PS4 EU and yeah i had ESO Plus the whole event
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joshua261 wrote: »

Thats what i'm saying, I haven't had any, yet my mate i'm on chat with got his when he logged in :/

Did you have a paid ESO+ subscription during the event? Or did you use the free ESO+ from the crown store?

The crates are only sent to folks that had paid for ESO+ sub during the event, the free trial didn't count.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Joshua261
    Joshua261
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Did you have a paid ESO+ subscription during the event? Or did you use the free ESO+ from the crown store?

The crates are only sent to folks that had paid for ESO+ sub during the event, the free trial didn't count.

That's the thing I had the paid subscription throughout the event and didnt get any, my mate had the free trial and got 4 crown crates
    Options
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing the sending of these got screwed up somehow. I logged in every day during the event times and only got 4 crates. I know someone else who logged in same as me and got ZERO.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

That's the thing I had the paid subscription throughout the event and didnt get any, my mate had the free trial and got 4 crown crates

Just wanted to be sure. Put a support ticket in and be sure to specify what server you were logging into (PC NA, PS4 EU or whatever) just in case :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Malborn66
    Malborn66
    ✭✭✭
    I am an ESO+ subscriber and logged in each day and got 5 Crates full of Junk.

If this is an advert for buying crates, the least you could give was something worthwhile.

BTW I do not consider a Bal Foyen Nix-Hound good for anything and I got 3!
    I would not be seen dead with this junk!

Who in his right mind would pay for this cr*p?

Malborn
    PC-EU
    Options
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Malborn66 wrote: »
    I am an ESO+ subscriber and logged in each day and got 5 Crates full of Junk.

If this is an advert for buying crates, the least you could give was something worthwhile.

BTW I do not consider a Bal Foyen Nix-Hound good for anything and I got 3!
    I would not be seen dead with this junk!

Who in his right mind would pay for this cr*p?

Malborn
    PC-EU

It isn't an advert. It is compensation for paying for a sub for 5 days when everyone else had ESO+ for free.
    Options
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    I am an ESO Plus subscriber. Have 4 months left on my subscription. Have signed in everyday since I started playing and only got 3 crates. I sent a support ticket hoping to get this straightened.
    Options
  • PunkAben
    PunkAben
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks you ESO for the free crowns
    It was nice to try crates out and now i know i never should buy this.
    It gave me for 5 crates 16 crowns gems and it is pretty useless
    So no need for waist crown for buy crates.
    Thanks you ESO for show what it can give.
    The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do.The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.Ted NelsonElder Scrolls Online most balanced part is maybe the the number of bugs and not bugs!
    Options