Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot connect to NA server

Eshenya
Eshenya
✭✭
A moment ago I got kicked from the server, the error stating something's wrong with my connection (which is untrue), and I cannot log back in.It doesn't even give me an error message, it's just an endless load into the character selection.
I can, however, log into the EU server without problems.
Is anyone else having the issue?
This one does not appreciate txt tlk, elitism and foul language.
  • spikesaurus
    spikesaurus
    ✭✭✭
    I got problems also, works fine, logs in then BAM, booted "Unable to contact server" .... few mins later try again, lasts 1 min them booted again. Also getting server ping from 500+ up to 999+... constantly since maintenance. Other guild-members also having huge issues either logging in or staying on.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks all, we're aware and actively investigating.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Phacrivan
    Phacrivan
    PS4 NA server is down right now. I was also kicked and couldn't log back in. They have made a red notice at top on it.
  • DelosTheta
    DelosTheta
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, and by the time I ran upstairs to write this comment, they'd already posted a red banner alert at the top of the screen ... so, I take it maintenance wasn't quite successful this morning?
  • Eshenya
    Eshenya
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the info! I suppose I'll invade the EU server meanwhile x']
  • Thanatos1699
    Thanatos1699
    Soul Shriven
    Eshenya wrote: »

i wonder.. if people actually spent time on EU while NA was down each time.. what CP rank would they be at...
  • Eshenya
    Eshenya
    ✭✭
    Eshenya wrote: »

i wonder.. if people actually spent time on EU while NA was down each time.. what CP rank would they be at...

lol, now now! don't jinx it!! xD

[edit]
    what the heck?! all my crown store items are missing on the eu server!!! what the...
    Edited by Eshenya on July 17, 2017 2:55PM
  • IrishRoyalty1124
    What's the point of maintenance if the game crashes within an hour? Just do it right the first time and stop wasting people's time and money please. @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Eshenya
    Eshenya
    ✭✭
    What's the point of maintenance if the game crashes within an hour? Just do it right the first time and stop wasting people's time and money please. @ZOS_GinaBruno

Well, as annoying as it is, given my own IT background, I can sympathise that unexpected things happen.. so as long as it is dealt with properly and timely, I don't mind it.
  • Eshenya
    Eshenya
    ✭✭
    so, i managed to log back in, but there seems to have been a slight roll back. thankfully i lost nothing. just needa dismantelbthings again.
  • reguvin
    reguvin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same problem here on EU Server. got Kicked out randomly
    - Beta Tester
    - PC (2014-2015)
    - Playstation 4 (Since 2015)

- Known for Trading & Guilds