The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eso+ crown crates issue

jamieterry128rwb17_ESO
jamieterry128rwb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hi. During your event where we logged on for each of the 5 days to get the free crates, my eso + which I'm a fully paid subscriber had the issue with it saying it was inactive for 3 days. Due to this issue that was resolved after the event was over, I did not receive all 5 of my crates. I did log in everyday and when I noticed my eso + issue I sent in a ticket that same day and because my bank and bag was full I used the free one on offer. I only received 2 of my 5 crates and I have sent in a ticket after logging on after maintenance. I know they are free and all but I think I should still be allowed to receive all 5 of my crates.

My ticket number is 170717-000805.

Also I have been blocked out of my email so j am unable to access that email account anymore. I'm working on a way to change my attached email to a different one.

Thanks.