The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

After last Patch there are no Red circles.

RouDeR
RouDeR
✭✭✭✭✭
PS4 EU server .
Few days ago after the update i went to a vet Crypt of Hearts 2 and on the last 2 bosses when thay do the mehanics that requires u to roll dodge there were NO red circles at all.
I though that was a specific dungeon bug but few hours later me and my mates went to VDSA i was the Tank and guess what . . .
The first boss stage 1 that drops big yellow circle that heals them instead of it he droped on the ground the Fighters guild rune that give 8% mitigation (but still healed him). On the other stages there were no circles at all.
On the stage that 2 of us get the Fire and the Ice circle i didnt see anything . It was a nightmare . This was only my problem , my frnds didnt have issues so thay were telling me what to do.
I am on PS4 pro btw . I would love advice about what to do . I dont wanna re-download the whole game again . @ZOS_GinaBruno