Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

The intrepid/undaunted

NeironMineas
NeironMineas
Soul Shriven
Hi together. I have a Problem on my TESO on the PS4. There is this quest with the intrepid/undaunted (die Unerschrockenen in german) and i can't do anything there. It's this group where you should get items for those groupdungeons etc. My friends and me met this NPCs at the table and talked to them. Since them, my friends got Quests and get Items for this dungeons, and I have absolutly nothing. I get nothing. And when i talk to them they say I am now a part of them and i should do dungeons. I did every single one i can (with my level) but nothing helps. And i don't know where i can contact the support of ESO. The PS4 support is absolut ***, you find yourself here again in the forum. But maybe you guys can help me, i would be very thankful.

Greetings NeironMineas
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    From what you have written I will take a shot and see if this may help clear up your questions
    Undaunted is a guild like fighters,mage etc. You can start leveling the skill line at any level but you don't receive a guild invitation till you hit level 45.
    When you accept this invitation you can start doing pledges and dailys for which you will receive rewards (keys for dungeon pledge merit box for daily).
    The way you wrote this I'm guessing your under level 45 and I could have this bass ackwards and someone will correct me
  • NeironMineas
    NeironMineas
    Soul Shriven
    I am under Level 45, but my friends are too. They are level 21 and 37 (and they don't have a second char). But they get violet items etc. after the dugneons. But I, i do not.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you talking to the quest giver at the start of the dungeon?
  • NeironMineas
    NeironMineas
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah. But now he is just telling me i should go out and kill something. But without a quest. And doing the group dungeons doesnt trigger anything
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kind of at a loss as to what to tell you except check your quest log and see if you need to turn it in I've done that before
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am under Level 45, but my friends are too. They are level 21 and 37 (and they don't have a second char). But they get violet items etc. after the dugneons. But I, i do not.

How come? Non vet dungeons only drop blue items. I can't think of a way your friends would be getting purple rewards from group dungeons at levels 21 and 37. What dungeons did they do?

Edit: to clear it up a bit just in case, Undaunted are about GROUP dungeons and you level their skilltree by getting group dungeons related achievements and running daily pledge quests that become available at level 45. I don't remember the specific quest you're talking about well but it shouldn't matter much anyway, actual UD leveling starts after level 45 anyway.
    Edited by Magdalina on July 15, 2017 10:30PM