The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PS4, NA] Killswitch Traders (store sellers wanted)

KILLSWITCHGUILD
KS is a 2 year old trade guild with consistent quality trader spots and no high mandatory fees. We also do not cheat using exploits like most other top guild networks. We are honest and nice. We welcome all players of all levels. Join us and join the best. Message buttface1 on PSN to get your invite, thanks
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    I've seen you. You are dirty bro. I've seen this guy steal from guilds before I suggest not joining this guild.
  • KILLSWITCHGUILD
    You are the dirty one bro. I am fighting for the majority of regular players. Why do you take up all the open trader spots using ghost guilds. You cheat to get gold and then use it to monopolize all the trader spots leaving smaller guilds and average players out to dry. How many noobs have you used and abused to make your fake guilds to cheat. This is exactly what Killswitch is against is exploitive players like this. The cheaters do not like Killswitch. Join Killswitch so you don't have to be affiliated with exploiting cheaters like jugs here.
    Edited by KILLSWITCHGUILD on July 18, 2017 5:19PM
  • KILLSWITCHGUILD
    Stopping cheaters from cheating is not stealing this guy jugs is a liar