The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Crashing problems. Read First !

frostgatorade
frostgatorade
Soul Shriven
Before you think this is the average unplug your Xbox and reset your router fix it isn't.. I've contacted ESO support about my "unable to connect to server " issue and they tried to get me the usual unplug my xbox and try all the basic stuff then they blame it on xbox and to contact their support. Xbox says it's on ESO's end. I've tried literally everything to fix this issue.. I've tried new routers new modems different Internet providers. I've tried port forwarding I've tried static ip's. I've tried clearing cache's I've tried different accounts hard wired connection and then wireless..I've tried EU servers and NA both did nothing.. I have yet to fix this issue. I never had this problem until morrowind came out. What should I do because neither Xbox or ZOS/ESO helped resolve this issue.
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the servers.... Nothing is wrong on any ends except Zenimax's. The only other game currently with problems this bad is Friday the 13th, look at their forums, same thing.
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos refuses to acknowledge the problem that has been going since wrothgar came out. They use xbox as a scapegoat to prolong helping people, thinking we are none the wiser. They don't know how to fix or just won't because it is console. Day in and day out I fight this non stop freezing, crashing, stuttering, audio static, laaaaaagggggh which is frustrating to no end. I just can't stand playing like this. It is exhausting.This game has left a bitter taste to say the least. It is sad because I love elder scrolls, at least the old elder scrolls and yes I know this isn't skyrim and it is an mmo, but for the love of your players sanity......fix this d**n game. It has been far too long and players will leave for new things coming out this fall.
    Edited by LadyDestiny on July 16, 2017 10:21AM
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos refuses to acknowledge the problem that has been going since wrothgar came out. They use xbox as a scapegoat to prolong helping people, thinking we are none the wiser. They don't know how to fix or just won't because it is console. Day in and day out I fight this non stop freezing, crashing, stuttering, audio static, laaaaaagggggh which is frustrating to no end. I just can't stand playing like this. It is exhausting.This game has left a bitter taste to say the least. It is sad because I love elder scrolls, at least the old elder scrolls and yes I know this isn't skyrim and it is an mmo, but for the love of your players sanity......fix this d**n game. It has been far too long and players will leave for new things coming out this fall.

If I typed out my own response, it would be in your exact words. Couldn't have said it better myself. They created a monster they can now no longer keep up with and maintain and they continue to release new content on top of the already existing issues, thereby creating more issues. I'm not sure there is any solution for us. Leave the game we love or continue to pound on them. The sad thing is their lack of recognition. I believe it may be that this game is too much for the console, but they are afraid or legally bound not to bad mouth xbox...maybe...or else they are sorely incompetent.