The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[OFFICIAL] ESO: Morrowind Story Discussion Thread

MaKTaiL
MaKTaiL
✭✭✭✭
Let's discuss Morrowind's story and ending, as well as what you guys think is coming next in ESO's lore. People are free to post spoilers, so beware if you haven't played/finished the Chapter.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I suppose after nearly getting murdered by Barbas, it makes sense that Vivec is so eager to let Tiber Septim have Morrowind in a few centuries.

I'm curious though, has anyone done the quest in Reaper's March where you meet Barbas in fluffy dog form after fighting him in the Clockwork City? If so does he get any new dialog?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • MaKTaiL
    MaKTaiL
    ✭✭✭✭
    I suppose after nearly getting murdered by Barbas, it makes sense that Vivec is so eager to let Tiber Septim have Morrowind in a few centuries.

I'm curious though, has anyone done the quest in Reaper's March where you meet Barbas in fluffy dog form after fighting him in the Clockwork City? If so does he get any new dialog?

It's been so long since I've played the Zones quests that I didn't even remember we've met Barbas before.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MaKTaiL wrote: »
    It's been so long since I've played the Zones quests that I didn't even remember we've met Barbas before.

Not only there, but he also shows up as Creeper in one of the Outlaw refuges.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Uzmati
    Uzmati
    ✭✭✭
    @WhiteCoatSyndrome i'll do it, but i want to do EP and DC first, so it will take me some time. Probably someone can confirm this before me.
    Edited by Uzmati on July 15, 2017 10:38PM
    (EU)
    Jeeraxith, Argonian Sorcerer - Priest of the Dead, Healer and Thunder-Caller
    Olor-a-Sangre-y-Pino, Nord Warden - Ice-Caller, Nature-Brother and Werebear
    Ja'Goru, Khajiit Templar - Apparently fat, harmless, and carefree trader
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    wrong thread.
    Edited by Korah_Eaglecry on July 16, 2017 4:27PM
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • CyborgPlatypus
    CyborgPlatypus
    ✭✭✭

I'll let you know when I get there :).