The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

orcish throne skull

HyperBeam
HyperBeam
✭✭
anyone know if "praxis: orcish throne, skull" is attainable in game? I have been farming Wrothgar for a while now and have not seen it.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see it on Tamriel Trade Centre for PC EU, they have peaked, stone and engraved in their database
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Esostyle has images of the praxis, and I have seen people asking to trade for it. That said, I still haven't found one.
  • OtisMiller
    OtisMiller
    ✭✭✭
    Word on the street is that the Telvanni throne drops from urns/backbacks and not just nobles like the previous throne recipes. I'm willing to bet that the Orcish skull recipe drops from either a different zone or a different method entirely
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OtisMiller wrote: »
    Word on the street is that the Telvanni throne drops from urns/backbacks and not just nobles like the previous throne recipes. I'm willing to bet that the Orcish skull recipe drops from either a different zone or a different method entirely

@OtisMiller MY latest theory is the Skull Throne drops from one of the strongholds. Or it's only been datamined, not in game yet.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on July 19, 2017 2:13PM
  • OtisMiller
    OtisMiller
    ✭✭✭
    @thatlaurachick I've been farming Morkul for a few weeks, no dice as of yet. I've also been trying in Betnikh, same results...
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OtisMiller wrote: »
    @thatlaurachick I've been farming Morkul for a few weeks, no dice as of yet. I've also been trying in Betnikh, same results...

@OtisMiller Faruhn and Shatul are the others, but not too many NPCs.

It may just not be in game yet.