The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Omg lore forum!!!!! Yayyyyy!!!

TheNuminous1
TheNuminous1
✭✭✭✭✭
Can't wait to read and communicate lore instead of combat and statistics.

First lore starter question .

What religious pantheon do you like best and why?
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmm Orc and because of Orc.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Celestials. :smiley: They're good people, they do good work, and they don't get much credit for either--only the Redguards and the Altmer seem to hold them in any regard at all.

Also, they're responsible for the best plot twist in the entire game so far.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Celestials. :smiley: They're good people, they do good work, and they don't get much credit for either--only the Redguards and the Altmer seem to hold them in any regard at all.

Agree on Celestials. Fascinating.
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how the Khajiit have integrated aedra and Daedra divinities into their pantheon but with an adorable Khajiiti twist.

My favorite tho, is the Tribunal. I know a lot of people like Sotha Sil but Almalexia And Vivec really get this one going.
    Edited by khajiitNPC on June 21, 2019 10:43PM
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agree on Celestials as well. Mostly because of my fascination with Nedes.
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the Bosmer philosophies and how twisty windy it gets, as a wise man once said...
    "Stories may well be lies, but they are good lies that say true things"
    <3

{ Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    340itf.jpg
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Bruccius
    Bruccius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Eight Divines, for sure. Reason being that they're part of the Imperial Pantheon.
    Edited by Bruccius on June 21, 2019 9:17PM
  • Vuldovahkriid
    Vuldovahkriid
    ✭✭✭
    khajiitNPC wrote: »
    I like how the Khajiit have integrated aedra and Daedra divinities into their pantheon but with an adorable Khajiiti twist.

My favorite tho, is the Tribunal. I know a lot of people like Sotha Sil but Almalexia And Vivec really get this one going.

I was glad to finally be able to meet Sotha Sil in ESO. Out of the three, he really feels regret for killing Nerevar for power.

This was one of my favorite quotes:

"I suffer from a peculiar ailment. Shall I describe it?
    I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you." -Sotha Sil
    Edited by Vuldovahkriid on June 22, 2019 10:56AM
    Valtyr Stormblade- Nord DK CP810

Vulsahvith- Argonian NB CP810

Illidan Highborn- High Elf Sorc CP810

Thrall Durotar- Orc WD CP810

Mythos Varedis- Wood Elf TP CP810

Ra'zaq- Khajit NB CP810

Aelya Proudmoore- Breton Sorc CP810

Broxigar Saurfang- Orc DK CP810

Lady Sylvannas Windrunner- Dark Elf NB CP810

Lord Anduin Wyrnn- Breton TP CP810
  • Ihsan997
    Ihsan997

I didn’t play through the Craglorn quests...could you give a reference for which twist you mean so I could look it up on wiki?
  • Benzux
    Benzux
    ✭✭✭✭
    p1981dt7vrb5.jpg
    BenzuxGamer - Xbox One since day 1 - CP 1500+
    Guildmaster of the Sacrificial Warriors, one of the oldest and most member-orientated Guilds on the Xbox One EU Megaserver
    "Casual" player from Finland who enjoys questing and dumb builds even after well over 1000 CP levels and 4000+ hours. A fan of Argonians, Goats and Elk. Also a massive Otaku (MAL Profile).
    "Following the meta makes you a sheep. That's why I'm a goat: I go in the opposite direction and make use of the things the sheep cannot." - Me, 2019
    Characters:
    Ben-Zu - Argonian MagDK DPS - EP (Main)
    Benzuth Telvanni - Dunmer MagSorc DPS - EP
    Haknir Head-Crusher - Nord DK Tank/Stam DPS - EP
    Delves-Deepest-Depths - Argonian StamBlade DPS - EP
    Raises-The-Dead - Argonian Mag Necromancer DPS7Healer - EP (Previously a Sorc healer, RIP)
    Bthuzdir Ynzavretz - Dwemer StamSorc DPS - AD (Dunmer in-game)
    Fafnir the Dragon - Nord Stam DK DPS - EP
    Bloodmage Thalnos - Breton MagBlade DPS - DC
    Finnis Wolfheart - Bosmer Stam Warden DPS - EP
    Gwyneth - Nord Warden Tank - EP
    Kud-Wazei Xeroicas - Argonian Mag Templar DPS/Tank - EP
    Barkskin Ben-Zhu - Argonian Warden Healer - EP (Alternate version of main)
    Xal-Vakka Xeroicas - Argonian DK Healer - EP
    Jaree-Shei the Wamasu - Argonian Sorcerer Tank - EP
    Gwennen Ereloth - Snow Elf Mag Warden DPS - EP (Dunmer in-game)
    Friedrich der Grosse - Imperial Nightblade Tank - EP
    Warfarin - Altmer Nightblade Healer - EP
  • LennoxPoodle
    LennoxPoodle
    ✭✭✭
    Benzux wrote: »
    p1981dt7vrb5.jpg

Well, thread necromancy is a 1000 times better than a thousand threads on the same topic. So I don't understand the hate for it. An old topic can remain relevant for quite a while or become relevant again.

Apart from that:
    The Nords are quite cool. not only do they openly worship Lorkhan, no they immediatley made him their chief deity.
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Imperial Pantheon(Eight/Nine Divines) with the Altmeri pantheon as a close second

• Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akatosh, Azura and Vivec would be my favorites.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • Benzux
    Benzux
    ✭✭✭✭
    Benzux wrote: »
    p1981dt7vrb5.jpg

Well, thread necromancy is a 1000 times better than a thousand threads on the same topic. So I don't understand the hate for it. An old topic can remain relevant for quite a while or become relevant again.

Apart from that:
    The Nords are quite cool. not only do they openly worship Lorkhan, no they immediatley made him their chief deity.

I don't "hate" thread necromancy, just find it quite funny. And of course, topics can easily become relevant again - such as with the faction lock change ZoS did.
    BenzuxGamer - Xbox One since day 1 - CP 1500+
    Guildmaster of the Sacrificial Warriors, one of the oldest and most member-orientated Guilds on the Xbox One EU Megaserver
    "Casual" player from Finland who enjoys questing and dumb builds even after well over 1000 CP levels and 4000+ hours. A fan of Argonians, Goats and Elk. Also a massive Otaku (MAL Profile).
    "Following the meta makes you a sheep. That's why I'm a goat: I go in the opposite direction and make use of the things the sheep cannot." - Me, 2019
    Characters:
    Ben-Zu - Argonian MagDK DPS - EP (Main)
    Benzuth Telvanni - Dunmer MagSorc DPS - EP
    Haknir Head-Crusher - Nord DK Tank/Stam DPS - EP
    Delves-Deepest-Depths - Argonian StamBlade DPS - EP
    Raises-The-Dead - Argonian Mag Necromancer DPS7Healer - EP (Previously a Sorc healer, RIP)
    Bthuzdir Ynzavretz - Dwemer StamSorc DPS - AD (Dunmer in-game)
    Fafnir the Dragon - Nord Stam DK DPS - EP
    Bloodmage Thalnos - Breton MagBlade DPS - DC
    Finnis Wolfheart - Bosmer Stam Warden DPS - EP
    Gwyneth - Nord Warden Tank - EP
    Kud-Wazei Xeroicas - Argonian Mag Templar DPS/Tank - EP
    Barkskin Ben-Zhu - Argonian Warden Healer - EP (Alternate version of main)
    Xal-Vakka Xeroicas - Argonian DK Healer - EP
    Jaree-Shei the Wamasu - Argonian Sorcerer Tank - EP
    Gwennen Ereloth - Snow Elf Mag Warden DPS - EP (Dunmer in-game)
    Friedrich der Grosse - Imperial Nightblade Tank - EP
    Warfarin - Altmer Nightblade Healer - EP