Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hushed Whispers

mystfit
mystfit
✭✭✭
I am looking to do this quest in Shadowfen, which apparently needs to be done before I speak to Vicecanon Hrondar, which I have not. But, I"m not sure what I"m looking for. Is it a mob drop, something laying on the ground?
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    So, after playing around a little bit, I discovered the quest from Deeshan, Onward to Shadowfen, was interfering with my seeing the scroll quest starter. So, I abandoned OTS, picked up Hushed Whispers and then went back to Deeshan and reacquired OTS. I didn't test if turning in OTS would be enough to unlock HW, though. I was afraid that might block me from ever seeing it, this seemed to be the best way of recovering and getting both.
    If that makes sense....
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hushed Whispers is not required to start the quest with Vicecanon Hrondar, it just exists as a pointer quest that can only be picked up if you have not already started Onward to Shadowfen. HW and OTS both lead to the same place in Stormhold, and it is not intended that you complete both of them (although nothing bad will happen if you do).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp