Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Armour Enchantments

wellerrocks
wellerrocks
✭✭
Hi guys,

I am looking to enchant some armour with tri-stat but can only find glyphs at 160. I have 150 armour, and was wondering if you can use these glyphs on this armour?

If not, do 150 Tri glyphs even exist?

Cheers
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best to get cp 160 armor. If you are not at CP 160 just wait till you get there. I doubt many would waste a tri-stat on CP 150. I am fairly certain you cannot apply the CP 160 glyph on CP 150 armor.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @wellerrocks

Potency runes do exist for CP150 (Rejera = positive potency; Jehade = negative potency) ... so the full complement of CP150 glyphs are available to make by you or any crafter.

However, as mentioned above (unless you're a casual or role player), you might as well wait until you hit the gear cap. That way, you can outfit yourself with CP160 gear that you'll keep for a long time ... including any applied CP160 glyphs.

Best to get cp 160 armor. If you are not at CP 160 just wait till you get there. I doubt many would waste a tri-stat on CP 150. I am fairly certain you cannot apply the CP 160 glyph on CP 150 armor.
    ^This is correct. You can't apply glyphs that are a higher level than the gear in any situation.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 14, 2017 12:12AM