The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Sotha Sil sucks Gimme back Almalexia

Dr_Ganknstein
Dr_Ganknstein
✭✭✭✭✭
Sotha is dead. At least Alma had action. Plus at my age I may never get to reap the rewards of a 30 day campaign.
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So were you one of those people hoping to get emp through an emp-trading racket?
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scyantific wrote: »
    So were you one of those people hoping to get emp through an emp-trading racket?

No. I'm one of those people with a job that will never become emp.
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Icky wrote: »

daaayum

BURNS%20UNIT.jpg
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    What action did Alma have?

Towards the end it was literally just opposing factions getting upset at you in chat for defending your keeps because it was their turn to get Emp. I remember one of the days DR went there with 7(?) and we got accused of ruining the campaign because we apparently weren't following the de facto rules for contesting Emp keeps.

Given time it could have been good, and it's a bummer ZOS didn't give it another month to see if it normalized.

But Alma had collusion out the ass.

Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Scrub_Potato
    Scrub_Potato
    ✭✭

You can become Emp even with a life, you just have to know how and when to play the map. Just because you work, or do other things, shouldn't keep you away from getting Emp if you are able to rack up enough AP. Should just give it some time, I am sure you will be able to make it on the leaderboards.
    Edited by Scrub_Potato on July 14, 2017 10:37PM
    "I am a scrub, and a potato. Like, some kind of Scrubtato!"

Bjorn Kril-Kendov - EP Stamplar (totally a Nord... or maybe a Nordguard!)(Main)
    Zerric al-Eshan - EP Khajiit Stamblade
    Thorik Gro-Korik - EP Orc StamDK
    Wulfgar Norok-Kest - EP High Elf MagickaSorc

• Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a full-time job and a degree I'm working on and I've managed to hit top 2% for each Azura's campaign for the last few cycles. This last Sotha campaign was the first one I didn't actually place on the boards because I was having nostalgia feels.

I find it amusing when people use the "well I got a life so I'll never crown" arguments. There are plenty of people who have jobs/family that have easily made emp.
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first Emp in Kastav PS4, literally got it in about 30 minutes...
    You don't have 30 minutes your awesome life is so demanding?
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 Alma had a stronger population than Sotha, that is fact.

I can commit for day or two of heavy gaming, maybe 3 and go for Emp at flip. I don't see how that is a bad thing.- even get a top 10 finish for a week.

I will never be able to commit to a month of heavy play. There are only a handful of players that can do that so you have the same EMP over and over. If they get it early, or at flip, and Emp can make AP so much faster they might lock up first place for the month in the first few days.--- Not sure why that is popular at all.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got my first emp while working 40h/week. Yes, it can be hard to compete with no lifes, but it can be done if you know how to get lot of AP.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea why your original post encouraged everyone to unzip and start measuring their emperorship, lol.
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I have a full-time job and a degree I'm working on and I've managed to hit top 2% for each Azura's campaign for the last few cycles. This last Sotha campaign was the first one I didn't actually place on the boards because I was having nostalgia feels.

I find it amusing when people use the "well I got a life so I'll never crown" arguments. There are plenty of people who have jobs/family that have easily made emp.

How? Pretty much requires playing all day around the clock for a couple weeks. There is not really any way to do that unless you take time off from work/school. And top 2% is quite different from the top 2 or 3 players.

Edited by IcyDeadPeople on August 4, 2017 9:01PM