The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Group Finder new UI menu

NordSwordnBoard
NordSwordnBoard
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
PS4 user - maybe on all consoles any others can chime in...

After the new update, If you que for a dungeon, instead of just going to the options button to select yes or no to accept, you can get a new pop up while in the menu to accept.

I was unprepared for this and declined by accident because that's the same button to leave that previous interface and accept in the other menu under the options button. As a tank, I can get a group within 5 seconds. The new screen pops up as I'm pressing the exit menu button sometimes causing an unwanted decline. I don't even see the need to make this pop up in the menu when you can just leave the finder menu to accept through options button as it worked before.

This new pop up menu is causing unnecessary declines, and providing us what exactly?

This is in addition to getting into infinite loops of queing but no group (even as tank). I did a random vet and got ICP. Bad group, fell apart at overfiend - then I left, and got ported back in with the menu asking me to accept a group for direfrost keep. The awkward part was reforming the same group that just disbanded. Like group finder didn't want us to give up. Then I got slapped with a full 15 minute penalty - Because I refused to somehow do Direfrost Keep while in ICP with a group of taters that just failed it.

I managed to complete a couple dungeons, but this seems worse than it was before.
Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is a new UI update recently to PS4 Na(not sure if other servers or platforms) that pops up in every screen. Every time asking if you would like to travel to the dungeon/battlegrounds even while in the champion point screen. Can you check it out. Could be causing a lot of que issues as well.
    Photo coming soon.
    Edited by Koolio on July 26, 2017 2:11AM