Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What are the "3" icons in bank?

KrayzD
KrayzD
Soul Shriven
I have seen the bag / the chest / but there is a 3rd one that looks like a beaker with smoke? im guessing something for crafting but I do not understand the numbers beside it mean.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    clLQhQS.png

These? If so, that would be 265 in the craft bag, 19 in the bank, and 5 in the characters inventory.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    clLQhQS.png

These? If so, that would be 265 in the craft bag, 19 in the bank, and 5 in the characters inventory.
    Yup as Runs said, who got an insightful from me.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • KrayzD
    KrayzD
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you :)