The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I officially like NO CP more... (didn't see that coming)

Crom_CCCXVI
Crom_CCCXVI
✭✭✭✭✭
Was so excited for Shor....
Wasn't in the campaign an hour, me and my Sorc friend got into a 2 v 2 with 2 DK's.... 20 minutes later, after much kiting, potion drinking, Ult dropping everyone still alive and doing well. Don't have the patience for that nonsense anymore.

NO CP isn't perfect, but at least people die.

So here's to hoping Sotha Sil can hold a decent population as the only Non CP.
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bring more EP to Sotha especially during early US morning hours and some at US Prime time
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No-CP is the true light. All else is darkness. Welcome aboard :)
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the only reason i prefer no cp pvp is that people die. I hate that In cp pvp players have such easy survivability. Usually players will just try to stay alive until their group shows up to save them in no cp pvp that's not the case. Players are much easier to burst through in no cp
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super tanks are in battlegrounds and no cp too , it's not just in cp those builds work .
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only i still had my max stats...i would swap to no CP...
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was surprised the first time too but gosh I find it better now.

No CP is more dynamic, people die, siege means something, fights are shorter and more exciting.
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in No CP, people prefer to kill each other with siege, than any open field engagements

People die in CP, and fast too. Usually when Ulti bombs are used
    Character: Eros, Eros I I, The Paw of Woe
    Class: Templar Healer/MagWarden/ Stam Sorc
    Alliance: DC
    Campaign: Vivec (pc/na)
    Guardians of Daggerfall
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the light... and salt. If you're EP welcome! We actually had a true AvAvA for a while today, it was great.
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was so excited for Shor....
    Wasn't in the campaign an hour, me and my Sorc friend got into a 2 v 2 with 2 DK's.... 20 minutes later, after much kiting, potion drinking, Ult dropping everyone still alive and doing well. Don't have the patience for that nonsense anymore.

So here's to hoping Sotha Sil can hold a decent population as the only Non CP.

Where were you when the crutch point kidz were QQ'ing the devs to death :(
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah this thread makes me kinda mad. im definitely triggered - day in and day out there was qq about needing more CP enabled campaigns and now you are complaining the other way?! like this is getting very stupid.

RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Amen. Decisions matter more, mistakes are deadly, and fights are less predictable. It sucks that things like siege are overtuned because they're balanced for people rocking their CP cushions but still better imo.
    Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    yeah this thread makes me kinda mad. im definitely triggered - day in and day out there was qq about needing more CP enabled campaigns and now you are complaining the other way?! like this is getting very stupid.

Blame ZOS for not being flexible.

Sotha Sil is dead on Xbox/Ps4 and they have 2 full CP campaigns. So there's a genuine need for the third overflow CP camp.

ZOS coulda left Almalexia on PC though, the populations were already in the process of normalizing again after Sotha/Vivec reset next week. And the Vivec queues as far as I know have never reached 150+ like they do regularly on Console.

The Emp farming collusion could have been handled with a handful of 72-hour bans and the threat of disbanding the Stormhaven trade guild that was doing it. I played their sporadically for maybe a day or two, and the rage tells alone painted a pretty damning picture of exactly which @names were in on it.

Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you want me to say,..... sorry, I changed my mind. I was arguing for a 7 Day CP campaign the minute I heard there wasn't going to be one.

I'm going to play both.

It's just the kiting around rocks, the massive heals when you have someone near death, the long fights over nothing in the middle of nowhere. I just don't like it as much.

My bad. I'm stupid, LOL. I can admit it.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the only reason i prefer no cp pvp is that people die. I hate that In cp pvp players have such easy survivability. Usually players will just try to stay alive until their group shows up to save them in no cp pvp that's not the case. Players are much easier to burst through in no cp

Is that where you went? I never see you in the CP campaign.

I tried no cp a couple of times and the server was absolutely dead. Isn't that still the case?
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »

I tried no cp a couple of times and the server was absolutely dead. Isn't that still the case?

The no cp campaign is still dead. sometimes it will be 1 bar ep vs 1 bar ad. It gets boring quick though because you keep fighting the same 15 people. there is never any DC there. I usually play in shor but I've been rotating between shor and vivec. I've been dueling alot lately though. cyrodill is just too zergy for me sometimes
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »

The no cp campaign is still dead. sometimes it will be 1 bar ep vs 1 bar ad. It gets boring quick though because you keep fighting the same 15 people. there is never any DC there. I usually play in shor but I've been rotating between shor and vivec. I've been dueling alot lately though. cyrodill is just too zergy for me sometimes

You must not be on NA PC or on at non US Prime.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sotha is popping on pc eu @ primetime. And good times were had by all. The reason i play there is less lag, shorter queues and good fights.
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would play non cp if procs wouldnt be that strong.. as a medium armor stam dk it isnt pretty when you get jumped by one (usually even more) proctards. Hopefully next patch it will be better.
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208