The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Help Obtaining Any Skin

PaigeWimberley
PaigeWimberley
✭✭✭
Hi!

Ive really been wanting a skin collectable for some time and I know the dungeon/trial runs aren't the easiest thing to do. So I would love a group to run it with!

It really doesn't matter which skin it is I just would like to have at least one.

I'm a champion warden level 410+

If any is willing to help it would be much appreciated.. on NA server/Xbox one
Edited by PaigeWimberley on August 1, 2017 11:41AM
  • TrueGreenSmoker
    TrueGreenSmoker
    ✭✭✭
    Might want to let the people know what platform you play on. PC, PS4 or Xbox one.

PS4 - NA - CP 859+
    #1 Magicka Sorc - AD - High Elf - Vampire - TrueGreen
    #2 Magicka DK - AD - Dark Elf - Vampire - Flamy Burnin Alot
    #3 Magicka Temp - AD - High Elf - Vampire - TrueGreen Temp
    #4 Magicka NB - AD - Breton - Vampire - Magic of the Night
    #5 Magicka Sorc - DC - High Elf - Vampire - High Old Elf
    #6 Stamina Sorc - EP - Orc - Normal - Original Herbalist
    #7 Stamina NB - AD - Redguard - Vampire - Gank and Blaze
    #8 Magicka DK - EP - Argonian - Vamp - Flamy-Tail

PS4 - EU - CP 249
    #1 Magicka Temp - DC - Breton - Normal - Mary Healer Jane
    #2 Magicka Sorc - DC High Elf - Normal - Baked Wizard of DC

Playing on PS4 NA
    media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdgl7fwlj61ro2d43.gif
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who spent months in VMOL to earn the Maw skin, I can assure you that you will need to either learn the mechanics and start with a dedicated trial guild or pay the 3-6 mill gold to just be added on the last boss for completion. Most trial guilds won't just accept one new person to get them the skin and then say goodbye out of the kindness of their heart. You have to earn your place in a guild and show the dedication and skill before doing hard content.

I personally like the Amberplasm skin in Mazzatun as opposed to the Spiderkilth Skin in Cradle of Shadows but with the next patch, both of these dungeons are being nurfed so should be a little bit easier. You will just need 3 others who are as interested in the skins as you are!

In the future, I believe they will have a new skin in the crown store again for Halloween or with the next crown crates which looks to be Halloween theme. That's how I got the Mind Shriven Skin last Fall.
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • AtraisMachina
      AtraisMachina
      ✭✭✭
      Platform?