Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Training gear/Julianos

mordaredrom
mordaredrom
Soul Shriven
Hi guys, I have seen some guides suggesting to ask someone to craft training gear for leveling and Julianos for farm cp, and I would like to know if people charge on gold or materials to do this and how much they charge normally
Edited by mordaredrom on July 12, 2017 7:28AM
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos doesn't allow crafting requests or trading in these forums. They'll lock this thread when they see it. Also, if you put your platform and server in your messages that helps.

Your best bet is to join a large guild then look through the roster for people willing to craft. Or put out a zone chat and ask politely...or a guild chat. I always answer those if I see one I can craft quickly.
  • wesley41
    wesley41
    ✭✭✭
    You might not get a lot of people willing to craft for you if you're too low a level. It's not that they don't want to; more that they don't see the value in the time spent making gear that will be useless in a few levels.

That being said, always offer to provide the mats and/or gp. I made a 3 sets of training gear (different levels) the other day for another player with no payment of either type. She was obviously new to the game, judging by some of her questions. I ended up doing this all for free.

Check the guild recruitment section of this forum or, if you're on Xbox NA, message me in-game at The Legend 7272. I can get you in one of the guilds I'm in.