The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

New idea on how to bring jewelery making to ESO

kriegernight
kriegernight
✭✭
I’ve come up with many ideas about Jewelry making and none of them have been responded to. So I figured maybe I was to elaborate and needed to Scale back on the idea

Jewelry Making will be a Master Clothier option @ Lvl 50 you can spend 1 skill point to be a jeweler.

This will be an external menu option Like Patterns and Praxes however, it will get the bonuses from special forges

Metal:
1 x Regulus

Stone:
Garnet Ring 1-15
Amethyst Ring 16-25
Turquoise Ring 26-35
Emerald Ring 36-45
Ruby Ring 45-50
Diamond Ring 50 and Champion

Setting:
1 x none – Regular
1 x Mundane Rune - Arcane
1 x Decorative Wax - Robust
1 x Alchemical Resin – Healthy

Quality:
Pitch – Fine – Can use Custom Setting
Turpen – Superior – Increases Enchantment
Mastic – Epic – Increase Setting ability
Rosin – Legendary – an Increase on both Enchantment and Setting abilities
  • Nordic_Pirate
    Nordic_Pirate
    ✭✭✭✭
    We need jewelry making. idc if it's a whole nother chain, or if it's just a trait. We need something.
    Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
    Options
  • rossk25
    rossk25
    ✭✭✭
    I have always found it odd that Zenimax haven't implemented jewelry crafting.

Not being able to craft jewelry limits you to crafting just one 5-set piece and then having to farm for another 5 set piece OR craft one 5-set piece and then craft 2-3 (depending on weapon types) sets out of a 5-set piece set and farm for jewelry.

I guess it might be to force players to search for items through exploration/pugs/dungeons/trails etc. etc. rather than just crafting everything you need and going your own merry way. In a way it forces you to play the game to get the items that you want.

I think it would be incredibly useful if, instead of crafting jewelry, going to a blacksmith station just for improving them.
    Bosmer Magicka Templar - Dest/Resto Staff [ex Stamina Templar - Bow/DW]
    Dunmer Magicka DK - Dest/Resto staff
    Breton Magicka NB - [Dest/DW PvE] [Dest/Resto PvP]
    Bosmer Stamina Warden - Bow/2H
    Options
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    rossk25 wrote: »

Not being able to craft jewelry limits you to crafting just one 5-set piece and then having to farm for another 5 set piece OR craft one 5-set piece and then craft 2-3 (depending on weapon types) sets out of a 5-set piece set and farm for jewelry.

I guess it might be to force players to search for items through exploration/pugs/dungeons/trails etc. etc. rather than just crafting everything you need and going your own merry way. In a way it forces you to play the game to get the items that you want.

I think it would be incredibly useful if, instead of crafting jewelry, going to a blacksmith station just for improving them.

This is the best reason that I realized that they haven't implemented jewelry crafting. Otherwise, I would just have Pelinials and Hundings rage (with a monster helm)
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
    Options
  • CorsennaRyu
    CorsennaRyu
    ✭✭
    rossk25 wrote: »

If by "forces you to play the game" you mean "trudge your way through countless frustrating hours of fruitless farming" I play far less these days because I spend more time trying to finish sets than actually enjoying content. I'm up to 350+ runs of vCoH and am still missing an ebon ring and have never even seen an ebon shield.
    Options
  • Arkvoril
    Arkvoril
    ✭✭✭
    We've been waiting for this way to long.
    NA/PC

Arkvoril
    Level 50 Altmer Sorcerer
    A Vampire with a Werewolf Companion.
    Master Alchemist and Enchanter;
    Options
  • Hearts_Wake
    Hearts_Wake
    ✭✭✭
    It's time ZOS. Make this happen.
    QQ.
    Options