The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Searching for a dungeon squad.City of ash II

Drizzlee
Drizzlee
Im looking for a group/squad who wants to group up on july 15.
I really want that awesome looking monster set ! (The valkyn skoria)
So if you want to follow me and destroy the **** out of that dungeon. Comment on this and we Will meet on july 15.
Btw Im 17 yrs old living in the Netherlands. So on pc in the eu server
Im a nightblade stamina and i'm building a awesome dps build. I only need a few armor pieces and a monster set. Also i want better weapons. 2 great daggers and one bow. If yah want to help me!? -->See my others thread<--. For making some daggers and a bow for me!!
See yah

-Drizzlee A.K.A. R'haz ~ stamina nightblade and khajiit
Edited by Drizzlee on July 11, 2017 5:04PM
  • Nitron_Biohazard
    If you're still looking for people I wouldn't mind doing it with you. I'm a DD. My in game name is Nitron_Biohazard just like my forum name.
    Edited by Nitron_Biohazard on July 13, 2017 2:53PM
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    If you're still looking for people I wouldn't mind doing it with you. I'm a DD. My in game name is Nitron_Biohazard just like my forum name.

Nice!. Yah still looking..
    I have fond some people for a group. But idk what level they are. Hope they are higher leveled..
    But yeah you're in!
  • Nitron_Biohazard
    Drizzlee wrote: »

I have fond some people for a group. But idk what level they are. Hope they are higher leveled..
    But yeah you're in!

Cool thanks man!
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee

But yeah you're in!

Cool thanks man!

No problem. Could hou join up in a few hours??
    Then im online.
    I Will send you a Friend request!
    I Dont know if we could do a dungeon but maybe we could just hang or something.
    And grind a little Bit!

See yah
  • Nitron_Biohazard

But yeah you're in!

Cool thanks man!

No problem. Could hou join up in a few hours??
    Then im online.
    I Will send you a Friend request!
    I Dont know if we could do a dungeon but maybe we could just hang or something.
    And grind a little Bit!

See yah

Sorry i only checked the forums now otherwise I would have definitely joinwd up with you. I'm not sure if I'll be on until tommorow because I'm going out now.
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    No problemo.
    Im just trying to level up blacksmithing. And in building a new build. Im today only going to search die decent stamina gear and 2 daggers and one bow. And tomorrow I'm going to do that dungeon so I can grind for the Sunderland gear set and the monster set. So maybe we could first do city of ash I and grind a little bit
    And then do city of ash II?
    I maybe need to first grind for money so I can buy some simple stamina gear.
    It would be really great if you could help me with grinding for some money and leveling blacksmithing
    Or maybe if your blacksmithing level is high enough you could make me some gear if I give you the smithing gear. But first I need to have money to buy that. I have right now about 4k so it would be Nice if you could help me with that.
    See yah
    Edited by Drizzlee on July 14, 2017 4:06PM
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    And I need to level up my assault skill line and my fighters guild skill line for my build. My build is a stamina nightblade with extreme DPS. And I also need to level up my mages guild to get shooting star.
    And also the assault skillline to get razor caltrops. If you could also maybe help me with that youre amazing. Im now btw cp level 50. ..
    Not that high but I'm making a new build so that's why hahah
    Edited by Drizzlee on July 14, 2017 4:08PM
  • Nitron_Biohazard
    Hey man I think I accidentally declined your friend request. Would you mind re sending it?
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    ehh go to mournhold in deshaan
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    Hey man I think I accidentally declined your friend request. Would you mind re sending it?

whats your player name
    the name of your character
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    my name is R'haz
  • Nitron_Biohazard
    Mine's Ri'Khaharin. I'll send an invite now.