Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

No more place for items in home: bug

Morvane
Morvane
✭✭✭✭
Today after patch I wanted to replace some furniture and trophies in my house
they were at their places but
when I take them and replace, system message told me that there is not enough place in this house!
I put out few books, 1 trophy 1 letter and 1 pack of paper... and I cant put it back cause "its not enough place in this house"
really?
whats going on?
DC Dunmer Sorcerer since 2014
@morvayn54, PC/EU
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're not an ESO+ member it sounds like you might have placed over the base limit during the ESO+ free trial and now that's ended you can't place the items again.

ESO+ gets double item allowance in homes vs a regular account. If you want to have the items again you'd have to subscribe to ESO+ for at least a month to place everything then never touch it again.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are you subscribed currently or did you take advantage of the free ESO Plus trial the past week, because either you're bugged (if subscribed) or you placed some items in house over regular limit while using the free subscriber trial.
  • Morvane
    Morvane
    ✭✭✭✭
    ah mates that it!
    thanks a lot!
    DC Dunmer Sorcerer since 2014
    @morvayn54, PC/EU