The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kill frog, get... Poultry??? O_o

argouru
argouru
✭✭✭
So I was farming in Hew's Bane on the XB1 edition and killed one of the dragon frogs. When I looted the body, I got Guts and Poultry.

Why poultry? Is Zen trying to tell us something? I know from commercials for canned fish that tuna is the chicken of the sea, but does this make Frog the Chicken of the swamp?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tastes like chicken. :trollface:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Cocorocho
    Cocorocho
    ✭✭✭
    GMO
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never got it in frogs, but know that lots of small creatures like pony guars drop poultry
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's this one person I know is always hoping a seasoning will not give seasoning but apples or something along those lines. As to say you accomplished his dream.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Rust you harvest horses for chicken meat
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It all tastes like chicken anyway. Poultry should just be the universal meat that drops, lol.
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

It really does, so does crocodile by the way.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dammit, beat me to it! For someone who claims to not be feeling at the top of your game today, you're pretty quick. :D
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Farscape76
    Farscape76
    ✭✭✭
    frogs, crocodiles, and bantam guar...the other, other white meat
    CP 1200+ Xbox - NA - Ebonheart Pact
    Characters
    Dargo Crichton - VR16/lvl 50 StamDK - Stormproof
    Talon Crichton - lvl 50 Stamsorc
    Kara Crichton - lvl 50 StamDK
    Erza Crichton - lvl 50 MagDK
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like it when you kill something small like that and pull out a staff. Always makes me giggle.
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now you know what KFC is REALLY made of!
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are truly hungry does it matter yes?

After all a little seasoning and some strong liquor and all tastes the same does it not?

Or maybe my cook is terrible ...

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    argouru wrote: »
    So I was farming in Hew's Bane on the XB1 edition and killed one of the dragon frogs. When I looted the body, I got Guts and Poultry.

Why poultry? Is Zen trying to tell us something? I know from commercials for canned fish that tuna is the chicken of the sea, but does this make Frog the Chicken of the swamp?

Maybe a dragon frog is more a chicken than a frog.

And hey, maybe the reason why you loot poultry meat instead of frog meat is that you need it for special things, p. e. a nib/quill.

schreibfeder.png
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

Dammit, beat me to it! For someone who claims to not be feeling at the top of your game today, you're pretty quick. :D
    The headache has gone now, banished with copious amounts of caffeine!
    And yeah I hammered that reply out as fast as possible because I wanted to get it in before anyone else. :sweat_smile:

@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must of been a big frog to eat a chicken.... :D
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What's even better is when you kill monkeys you get bananas for loot.
  • Velvelya
    Velvelya
    ✭✭✭

It really does, so does crocodile by the way.

Yea but unlike chicken crocodile can have a fishy/gamey taste sometimes too. Depends on the animal...
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kodrac wrote: »
    What's even better is when you kill monkeys you get bananas for loot.

I don't want THAT banana :o
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always appreciated killing a Skeever and looting a Greatsword or Cuirass off of it. Poultry from a frog makes a smidgeon more sense at least.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are truly hungry does it matter yes?

After all a little seasoning and some strong liquor and all tastes the same does it not?

Or maybe my cook is terrible ...

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

And of course you have that moon sugar plantation in the garden just for seasoning...
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.