Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[Housing] The Lords of Blackreach Crafting Pavillion - the time sink of all time sinks...

Wreuntzylla
Wreuntzylla
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
The OP at the following link has 38/38 attunable crafting stations, which is our ultimate goal.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/358423/finally-finished-thank-you-zos

Unlike the OP of that thread, we have so far just been making the structure to hold the stations and have only one crafted-set station. OP did inspire me to post pictures, though!

Blew millions of gold (and a couple hundred dollars) and it's still not completely done, but it's close. Guildies have helped a ton!

Word to the wise for anyone that is going to make a really long structure. Housing is not linear. At least, not when you get close to the zone wall. I spent 6 hours redoing the straight, dock portion and when using an old tool-less best method for making things straight, realized it was straight, the world isn't...

The Daedric platform in the first pic isn't part of it, just a rejected component I hadn't moved.

gZtBfMa.jpg

0IRC5Cv.jpg

h4t4lVH.jpg

m0WHljp.jpg

KiqNBsk.jpg

nXUBL9K.jpg

tYrCbjH.jpg

ksNV6BD.jpg

q1qiebV.jpg

aWM5KSr.jpg

jtmApLl.jpg

• Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Beautiful
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always love to see what creative people can do with the tools the game offers. Nice.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice :-)
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Odd, the pictures are really toned down from the reality by the forum. If you click on the images, it will take you to imigur and show what it actually looks like.

Another rejected component was the tribunal altar. I flippantly threw it into the lava and it looks fantastic there :smile: .

2iUUOf9.png
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I should sa
  • Farscape76
    Farscape76
    ✭✭✭
    Very Cool
    CP 1200+ Xbox - NA - Ebonheart Pact
    Characters
    Dargo Crichton - VR16/lvl 50 StamDK - Stormproof
    Talon Crichton - lvl 50 Stamsorc
    Kara Crichton - lvl 50 StamDK
    Erza Crichton - lvl 50 MagDK
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some people have far more patience with the housing editor than I do. I tried placing a painting the other day and the editor seemed to think "Align" meant I want the painting and the wall to be perpendicular to each other.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Some people have far more patience with the housing editor than I do. I tried placing a painting the other day and the editor seemed to think "Align" meant I want the painting and the wall to be perpendicular to each other.

Some pieces are worse than others. Also, elevation matters. For some reason, if you are not at roughly the same level as the object you are aligning to, it frequently tries to align to something else. There are a small number of objects that fail alignment no matter what you do and you have to manually adjust.

It's actually kind of odd that the quality of interaction is on an object by object basis.

I am a fairly patient person and it taxed my patience. The quantum mechanical curve in the dock about triggered me.
  • Ekoe1954
    Ekoe1954
    ✭✭✭
    I so enjoy seeing people's creative work, and YOUR place is fantastic!
    As a home decorator, I know how much work you've put into something like that.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.... they are an inspiration.

One question......... where did you get the pillars? I would love to find some for some of my projects...

• Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ekoe1954 wrote: »
    I so enjoy seeing people's creative work, and YOUR place is fantastic!
    As a home decorator, I know how much work you've put into something like that.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.... they are an inspiration.

One question......... where did you get the pillars? I would love to find some for some of my projects...

It's Imperial and as with all Imperial furnishings, only available on the crown store.

This link is to a page showing all pillars.

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/item-type/furnishing/courtyard/posts-and-pillars/